Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did joshuas cardio improve so dramatically?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    Obvious signs of juicing. this stiff robot ALWAYS gassed in fights. and now he got stamina like aaron Pryor? FOH. some fishy sht went down is saudi arabia. the saudis were backing AJ because of his love for muslims and they purposefully beefed up Andy to have him as slow as possible. never forget the saudis plotted 9/11 this is nothing for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      Why should it be in the states? AJ isn’t American and Ruiz was crying about the UK. That’s why they took it to a neutral ground with the highest bid.

You idiots moan about everything. The US isn’t the only country on the planet and it’s a PED infested country and the capital of PEDs. And you lot were the same idiots crying and saying Ruiz would get cheated in the UK. They took the fight to a neutral country, yet you still have something to moan about.

Suck ya mum with a straw, you wank stain.
      The UK is the land of the JUICE. u juiced up wankers always find a way to cheat. look at how dillian shyte got cleared after juicing. you wankers are always up to something sneaky. AJ is a muslim lover and saudis are muslim terrorists. of course they allowed the robot to juice freely.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko advised him to stop lifting weights and doing cardio on the treadmill, and spar more. So that's what he did. Ironically, he looked a lot like Klitschko did against him. He should mix and match from now on, depending on who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Dropping unnecessary muscle and being relaxed in there probably contributed i think this health/stamina issue was psychological he was burning to much nervous energy in there from all the pressure he had going into fights i believe he has chilled out a bit and learned to relax in there now. Although i might be way not entirely sure.
          I don’t think he was relaxed. in fact he looked terrified every time Ruiz tried to trade. I think what helped more than anything is him not throwing powerful combinations like he normally does when he’s on the inside and sticking to the 1 2 and Ruiz not doing much of anything to push the pace except walking forward. Oh and losing a bit of weight

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            ruiz hardly threw combinations.

i'm not going to say i don't think joshua was still on something, but let's not forget that ruiz hardly trained and hardly threw a combination in anger. ruiz showed up for a check, joshua showed up to win.
            Neither of them hardly did. Joshua stuck to the jab right hand, and Ruiz didn’t really do **** to push the pace of the fight so Joshua was able to keep his energy.

Comment

Why should it be in the states? AJ isn’t American and Ruiz was crying about the UK. That’s why they took it to a neutral ground with the highest bid.

You idiots moan about everything. The US isn’t the only country on the planet and it’s a PED infested country and the capital of PEDs. And you lot were the same idiots crying and saying Ruiz would get cheated in the UK. They took the fight to a neutral country, yet you still have something to moan about.

Suck ya mum with a straw, you wank stain.
              I'm from the UK, AJ has big backers huge sponsorship deals, he's a money making machine for people, they aren't prepared to let that go for anything, Eddie picked saudi Arabia, must have had good reason for doing so, AJ got humiliated by a fat man in the US, he's never going back there lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                The UK is the land of the JUICE. u juiced up wankers always find a way to cheat. look at how dillian shyte got cleared after juicing. you wankers are always up to something sneaky. AJ is a muslim lover and saudis are muslim terrorists. of course they allowed the robot to juice freely.
                Pour your tears here. LMAO.

Muslims are great people. Mashallah!

Christian countries have killed x10000 more innocent people than Muslims ever did in the last decade alone.

I need to visit the Middle East soon, loooooool.

Comment

It has not improved dramatically, that was not really a intense fight in my opinion 'Joshua has always had fairly decent cardiovascular fitness, his performance vs Wladimir Kiltschko showcased that fitness etc'

Comment

Pour your tears here. LMAO.

Muslims are great people. Mashallah!

Christian countries have killed x10000 more innocent people than Muslims ever did in the last decade alone.

I need to visit the Middle East soon, loooooool.
                    Fat man bowled him over 4 times.

Comment

Probably because
                      1. he trained for cardio/boxing/stamina instead of bodybuilding,
                      2. much better conditioning overall (longer camp)
                      3. Ruiz did not pressure him much this time around
                      4. He lost weight which means his breathing has improved, lighter on legs
                      5. Health issues resolved? don't know what exactly those were but he did mention something.

When Ali was younger and lighter, he would bounce around all night long. AJ was just keeping his distance not bouncing..

Comment

Working...
                      X