Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-1 Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
      What? Kovalev did not even load up on any shots.
      That's what I predicted a few hrs ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
        You guys are terrible. Here I am following this thread at work, trying to get the skinny because I cant watch at the moment.

Scorecards are all over the place...
        They're all close rounds. Like a lot of Canelo fights, you have to pick the busy guy or the guy who lands 3 good punches per round.

Comment

• 8-2 Kovalev

Comment

• This seems like a cash grab fight among friends

Comment

• Seriously if Kov losses his belts its his own fault. Dude is huge and he fights like he the smaller fighter

Comment

• Man reading some of these comments tells me some of you all need to follow a different sport. You all DKSAB.

Comment

• 8-2 Kovalev

Canelo judges 7-3 Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    What landed jabs?

Canelo has outlanded Kovalev, clearly. He has landed more everything than Kovalev has landed jabs.

Canelo is clearly winning and I feel bad for him that so many fans don’t know how to score fights. If he doesn’t get the KO he will once again get bashed with robbery claims from idiotic fans who score jabs landing on gloves.
                    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yep. You’re scoring jabs landing on gloves for Kovalev and giving him the rounds based on that. Which is how you’re getting scores you’re getting and why you will be disappointed at the official scorecards.
                    Body work also just seems to get flat out ignored in these RBR threads.

It's almost not worth reading.

Comment

• 6-4 Kovalev

Comment

Working...
                      X