Arum is panicking because Crawford/Khan PPV flopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Cool. Hope you enjoy his fight.

More trolling. Never said I only care about American fighters. I love heavyweights and try to go out of my way to watch Efe. Couldn't care less about Postol. If I get home from Disney World in time, I'll watch Efe, if not, I'll catch him on the West coast feed.
    you said you don’t care about foreign fighters and that’s why I won’t watch Beterbiev remember? Beterbiev is one of the most exciting and heaviest punchers in the game today. It’s just your biased.

So you love heavyweights so much I’m glad you tuned in to pulev’s fight on espn and have the espn+ app for fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      90% of PPV's are bought the day of the fight. The tracking for the fight was 100-150 K it might hit 200k but that would be where it tops out.

Both fighters had a higher guarantee than Spence/Garcia. Arum lost his shirt on that fight. That's why he was screaming boycott PBC & playing the race card after the fight. He needs Haymon to save him from a bad deal he signed.

People keep saying Crawford was stupid for resigning with Top Rank. Not me. That was the best decision he could've made. Arum was stupid resigning Crawford to that deal. Now he needs Haymon fighters to recoup his losses &.make good on the promises he made to ESPN .

Crawford's trainer/manager Bomac said Crawford would fight 3 times a year the next 3 years. I don't see that happening. Brook is a good fight but not PPV. Top Rank is losing money on Crawford's fights. A buyout may be imminent.
      Settle down lmfao, if it was that serious you know what top rank will do? SIT CRAWFORD. Force crawford to want to leave top rank and release him, issue avoid. OR better yet they will sale crawford to the highest bidder, dazn might end up with crawford. The deal with ESPN with with Top rank and ESPN not ESPN and Crawford.

Comment

• Crawford should be wondering why the fûçk is Fury getting paid more than him despite not on any top 5 or 9 p4p lists!

I think Bud might seek a buyout eventually! He’s constantly stated he feels he doesn’t get the respect and or right amount of shine!

I agree to some degree as well i disagree as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
          al went heavy with that US Olympian class. No other way to say it. He got beat out for jojo and ramirez but got almost every other US Olympian. Herring wasn’t a Spence of course but was as heralded as Breazeale Gashau Warren etc. None of those guys have hit star status but to say Herring who has a great back story wasn’t sought after at least as much as hen is ver disingenuous of u. Hell Herring has Crawford’s manager now so he was still highly sought after with those 2 Ls.

Easter is okay to watch vs good but not great fighters. Then he is boring.
          Dude, who the hell says Guasha or Breazeale were highly touted coming out or big signings? They were Olympians sure, but please stop. This is getting ridiculous. One minute you're saying Herring was one of Al's biggest signings, and in the next minute your saying Herring was just as heralded as Guasha and Breazeale. Huh? What is it? This was a bad performing Olympic class with only Spence getting hype of any sort.

Herring wasn't what you claimed he was and when given his big opportunity, he got destroyed. He wasn't going to be put on big shows with the PBC so he made the correct decision to go elsewhere. This is going to what, his third or fourth appearance on ESPN? That's super legit considering his talent. He went from getting washed by Shafikov to losing to mediocre Miller to getting a title shot! That's amazing right there and more power to him.

However, there is no need to lie about him being exciting, and more exciting than Easter. That's simply not true. Easter Jr was in fun fights against Shafikov/Fortuna and especially Commey. Herring doesn't have ANY fight that compares to how fun the Commey fight was. And LIS, he got boo'd in that 10 rounder he fought on ESPN. I have no idea why you keep trying to debate this. You are going to war for......Jamel F'n Herring? Huh???

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            What a clown ass answer lmao. Dlh sold 1.4 against Tito and 2.4 against Floyd sold don't tell me anything about what Floyd didn't bring to the table. Floyd sold a mil against Marquez and sold against Canelo, but in your head they sold the fight lmao. What were their ppv highs before they both fought Floyd?

Floyd didn't have to sell a million ppvs to sell. SHO knew Floyd sold which is why he got the 6 fight deal making how much each fight? What did Hatton sell before he fought Floyd? What did Mcgregor sell before he fought Floyd and Pac? You don't even make any ****en sense. You're just arguing to argue. Foh with your warped lunacy.
            Lmao McGregor didn’t fight Pac. Nice trolling.

What did Floyd sell before he fought Oscar? He never even half a million lmaaooo u playing yo self. Oscar was at the height of his popularity when he fought Floyd not vs Tito.

McGregor was already selling more ppvs than Floyd did vs cotto and Shane BEFORE he fought Floyd. Lmao. Get your facts straight. Checkout his numbers vs Diaz son.

Faces the facts. Floyd needed two Mexicans (Canelo and Oscar) and a UFC Star ans his rival who was Doug overs a million buys during the same time period to sell over 2 million ppvs.

Floyd couldn’t do 2 million buys vs black fighters and is why he stayed away from top black fighters at the time like Forrest Alexander Paul williams Cory Spinks etc. Face the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Dude, who the hell says Guasha or Breazeale were highly touted coming out or big signings? They were Olympians sure, but please stop. This is getting ridiculous. One minute you're saying Herring was one of Al's biggest signings, and in the next minute your saying Herring was just as heralded as Guasha and Breazeale. Huh? What is it? This was a bad performing Olympic class with only Spence getting hype of any sort.

Herring wasn't what you claimed he was and when given his big opportunity, he got destroyed. He wasn't going to be put on big shows with the PBC so he made the correct decision to go elsewhere. This is going to what, his third or fourth appearance on ESPN? That's super legit considering his talent. He went from getting washed by Shafikov to losing to mediocre Miller to getting a title shot! That's amazing right there and more power to him.

However, there is no need to lie about him being exciting, and more exciting than Easter. That's simply not true. Easter Jr was in fun fights against Shafikov/Fortuna and especially Commey. Herring doesn't have ANY fight that compares to how fun the Commey fight was. And LIS, he got boo'd in that 10 rounder he fought on ESPN. I have no idea why you keep trying to debate this. You are going to war for......Jamel F'n Herring? Huh???
              not going to war. Just point out the WBF IBO IBA guy saying n he won’t watch Ito herring cuz it’s a foreigner but will watch waster vs Barthelemy which he all know will be boring AF. When has Rances ever been in a good fight?

Comment

not going to war. Just point out the WBF IBO IBA guy saying n he won’t watch Ito herring cuz it’s a foreigner but will watch waster vs Barthelemy which he all know will be boring AF. When has Rances ever been in a good fight?
                Well, I don't agree with what he said that he won't watch because of foreigners, but you were definitely wrong about Herring being much more exciting than Easter when that has never been the case. You could have made your point without going to the full extreme there.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Well, I don't agree with what he said that he won't watch because of foreigners, but you were definitely wrong about Herring being much more exciting than Easter when that has never been the case. You could have made your point without going to the full extreme there.
                  ok let’s rephrase it. What will be more exciting a warrior like ito vs herring. Or Rances “Yawn” Barthelemy vs easter?

Comment

ok let’s rephrase it. What will be more exciting a warrior like ito vs herring. Or Rances “Yawn” Barthelemy vs easter?
                    No clue what will be more exciting, but I do know Easter Jr has been more exciting than Herring thus far in their careers....Kind of by a wide margin.

Comment

Lmao McGregor didn’t fight Pac. Nice trolling.
                      l read your ******ed ass answer, but this struck me above lol. Wtf!!!??? Hahahahahahahahahaha... Why should I even respond to you anymore lmao. You're just another dick blower of Mexican fighters lying about their ppv numbers and trying to change boxing history. It's too late. Floyd has sold more ppvs and made more money than Dlh ever had. This is how you roast a dick blower.

Comment

Working...
                      X