No announcement yet.

After rewatching Forman vs Lyle I would pick Wilder to beat prime Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After rewatching Forman vs Lyle I would pick Wilder to beat prime Foreman

Wilder is basically a taller but less fundamental version of Lyle with more power and athleticism. Lyle hit Foreman with some pretty good shots and he dropped him a couple times so I assume that Wilder would get him out of there in the early rounds. Anybody else agree?

Could go either way ,but Foreman was also a long range jabber who could knock the poor balanced Wilder off . Lyle wss a in your face pressure fighter , Wilder prefers fighters coming to him and Foreman power could spelll trouble here bc he has the better jab to work around . Wilder vs Ortiz would have gave us some type of idea.

Comment

Wilder would not be able to take that punishment

Comment

Wilder did the chicken dance when a 6ft2 David Haye touched him. Imagine what a PRIME Foreman would do, the man was an ANIMAL.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Wilder did the chicken dance when a 6ft2 David Haye touched him. Imagine what a PRIME Foreman would do, the man was an ANIMAL.
          Yes but Wilder is unlike anyone he has ever faced.

Comment

Wilder's right hand could take down anyone in history, probably even Hercules.

Comment

Whatever you're on, you might reconsider hitting that on a regular basis. lol

Comment

not on any planet would wilder beat forman

Comment

Wilder isn't as good as Lyle and he can't take a punch as well as Lyle. Foreman would have no trouble hitting the wide punching Wilder and he would knock him out just as AJ will do to him if they ever fight. That's just my opinion on this fantasy fight. There can never be an actual winner of these imaginary fights.

Comment

we have 2017 not 1976, wilder needs to prove himself vs joshua not a 70years old man. fantasy fights are pointless anyway, if young foreman would fight today he would be much better. only joshua could beat him imo

Comment

Working...
                    X