View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:07 PM #13
Contender

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
HitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond reputeHitBattousai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 66,044.79
Thanks for The Contender. - The RealDeal Thanks for The Contender as always. - The RealDeal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
154 is pretty stacked at the moment, fighting a welterweight coming off 2 losses is not the stuff of champions, in my opinion. And I think 154 suits Smith wayyyyy better than it suits Gomez.

If Smith can beat Molina, who is a bad mother ****er, I guess wouldn't mind him taking a fight of this nature. However, if any Contender star is going to get a shot, I think that Sergio Mora (who's also on a losing streak) would be a far better opponent than Gomez.
No offense man, but Sergio vs Ishe II would be a horrendous fight besides the detail that I don't think Mora is as good as Gomez anyway. Ishe's not a busy guy at all in the ring and Mora has fought at 154 three times, in each fight he didn't let his hands go due to stamina issues at the weight and the style of his opponent. Sergio will let his hands go at 160 lbs against a fighter that comes to him who is sloppy like Vera but against a defensive counterpuncher like Ishe at 154 it's a recipe for sleep-inducing disaster.
HitBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote