No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Cotto to be called "Power Surge"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Cotto to be called "Power Surge"

As stated at the bottom of this report. What you all think about the name of the Manny vs Miguel PPV?

From fight news dot com...

Superstars Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers and Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees can’t wait for the Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto mega fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on November 14. “I love Manny,” said Kobe. “I enjoy being around people who are just as competitive, who have the same passion and work ethic. If I don’t have a game that night I’ll be there.” Jeter is looking for two ringside tickets. The New York Giants football team is off that weekend and some of the top players will be heading in for the fight. One of Cotto’s biggest fans is Carlos Beltran of the New York Mets. He has been at ringside for many of Cotto’s big fights. “We are getting so many calls from sports and entertainment stars,” said Bob Arum. “This is going to be a premier sports event.” Kobe met Pacquiao at a recent Nike commerical video shoot in Los Angeles. Kobe spoke about Pacquiao while at a Nike press function in Makati City, Philippines. Kobe was quoted about Manny on the GMA.News.TV website.
    —–
    Top Rank will soon announce details how to purchase tickets for the mega fight.
    —–
    Top Rank plans to call Pacquiao vs Cotto “POWER SURGE.”
    Last edited by El Chicano; 07-21-2009, 09:20 PM.

Power Surge? Odd choice.

Comment

tha's gay...

Comment

Whos going to floyds match???..........................

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
          Horus is man.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
            Both are mega matches with a lot of stars...you´ll be dumb to think otherwise...

PBF against the winner of PAC-Cotto, now that´s as huge as it can get without ODLH.

Comment

power surge? guess east vs. west was not that bad of a pick afterall

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chago View Post
                Both are mega matches with a lot of stars...you´ll be dumb to think otherwise...

PBF against the winner of PAC-Cotto, now that´s as huge as it can get without ODLH.
                Sensitive arent we ????.....................LMAo..................... just a question and you have a ***** fit.......................Mang hate it to break it down to you........HORUS.............just LOL...............nevermind......

Comment

I don't care what they call it I just hope they do a 24/7 with a lechon cook-off!!

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                    power surge? guess east vs. west was not that bad of a pick afterall
                    After Manny KO's Cotto they're gonna wish they called it "Lights Out"

Comment

Working...
                    X