Worse UFC EVER!!!!!!!!**Spoilers**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse UFC EVER!!!!!!!!**Spoilers**

WTF was that?

Hughes looked like he didn't train at all for that fight. The Belfort Couture thing was understandable but the rest of the cards sucked.

hughes got dominated. His run had to end sometime. Least he was classy about it. And man Tito has no class whatsoever.

Comment

UFC 46 was awsome. Except for the Belfort COuture fight I enjoyed that whole card

Comment

Originally posted by Allan the Magic Goose
        UFC 46 was awsome. Except for the Belfort COuture fight I enjoyed that whole card
        Agreed.

Penn vs. Hughes was great. I called it.
        Mir vs. Sims final flurry made that fight good.
        Murray was impressive in debut.
        Cherrutto was ****ing awesome.
        Randy/ Vitor, in a situation like that whad'ya gonna do?

Comment

What was your favorite part?

How they didn't show any lightweight matches?

The one round fights?

The way the two BJJ guys kept getting stood up?

The reading of the "famous" people in the audience to fill time instead of showing one of the earlier fights?

Comment

Yeah the reading of the people in the crowd was lame, Zuffa should have spent the time showing off their up and coming talent and promoting themelves, instead of kissing the ass of the stars in the crowd.

Comment

I prefer to focus on the positive.

My favorite part was Penn drilling Hughes with a right, taking his back and applying the rear naked choke.

What's wrong with a one round fight? Would you prefer a Lindland or Arona lay and pray? Yeah, that'd be sweet.

Even thought Cherutto/ Newton got stood up a few times, Cherutto's striking wasn't bad. Pretty good fight and I look forward to seeing Cherutto again. Welterweight is stacked.

The famous people thing sucked, as did not showing more prelims, and the same advertisements over and over.

But, I order the PPV for the mma fights, and the one's I did get to see were entertaining to me. I'd pay $30 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen
                I prefer to focus on the positive.

My favorite part was Penn drilling Hughes with a right, taking his back and applying the rear naked choke.

What's wrong with a one round fight? Would you prefer a Lindland or Arona lay and pray? Yeah, that'd be sweet.
                Nothing wrong with it. but if you have one round fight fill the time with the other mathces.

I was refering to the fact that we didn't get to see much action. They could have showed one of the earlier fights.

Even thought Cherutto/ Newton got stood up a few times, Cherutto's striking wasn't bad. Pretty good fight and I look forward to seeing Cherutto again. Welterweight is stacked.

Good fight but lets face it. Their both ground fighters. Why not leave them on the ground at let them work? As soon as you stand them up their going down agan. Let them have a technical match.

The famous people thing sucked, as did not showing more prelims, and the same advertisements over and over.

But, I order the PPV for the mma fights, and the one's I did get to see were entertaining to me. I'd pay $30 all over again.

They were good fights but not enough. I know the randy vitor thing was unpredicable but thats when you show some of the other fights or do some interviews or something.....Anything

Comment

They are struggling to compete with Pride and it seems that Pride always has more fights than them, so that definitely sucks. During the pre-30 minutes they need to show a prelim, then you still have at least 10 minutes to adverties. They are ****ing idiots for the most part.

Comment

Everything you mentioned Curly is expected from the UFC and therefore does not disappoint me at all. I thought it was wicked ass ****. The Mir KO was ****ing awesome. The simple fact that St. Pierre and Thomson won make me happy as ****. Only thing I was disappointed in was Newton's preformance. He looked very tired and like he didn't even want to be there from when the first round began. I found that strange for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X