No announcement yet.

Old consoles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old consoles

Anyone still got their old consoles? my ps2 was still going strong until a couple weeks ago before it started failing bad, i also had a ps1 but i sold it a year ago for 50 bucks which was kind of lame.

I still have my old Mega drive up in the loft.

Used to get a game and play it for weeks/months and it would never get old. These days I buy a game for the 360 and I'm bored/frustrated after 20 minutes & on the verge of chucking it.

Comment

I've still got a ps2 and Nintendo gamecube

Comment

we still have ps2 console at home

Comment

your ps2s still work? they never failed ?

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            your ps2s still work? they never failed ?
            I have a PS2 that still works great.

I also have a couple old Nintendo systems that work with a ton of games

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A sega-genesis

and several intellivision systems with alot of games(one of the earliest systems)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not really a collector, just never got around to getting rid of them.

Comment

I've got damn near every console I ever bought.

I've got my NES that my dad bought the year that I was born ('85), 3 SNES consoles, including my original that my mom bought me way back in 1991, my Genesis from the same year, my original SEGA CD from 1993, my PS1 from 1995, my N64 from 1996, my Dreamcast from 1999, my fat PS2 and the slim remodel from 2000 and 2004, my original Xbox from 2001, my Gamecube from 2002, my (now dead) fat PS3 from 2006, and my dead 360 from the same year, along with a new 360 slim from last year.

Apart from the dead PS3 and 360, they all work perfectly and I have a library of games and accessories for each console.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I still have my old Mega drive up in the loft.

Used to get a game and play it for weeks/months and it would never get old. These days I buy a game for the 360 and I'm bored/frustrated after 20 minutes & on the verge of chucking it.
                I've suffered the same fate.

I just can't get into video games the way I used to anymore. Granted, there aare exceptions that come along every once in a while that totally blow me away and I end up enthralled with them, but they're very few and far between nowadays. Years ago, that **** would happen to me once every few months.

I think it just has something to do with getting older. Not that I view video games as being "for kids" like so many 'tards do, but just because I don't really have the free time to get sucked into them nowadays, so even if a game comes out that I think I'd like I try to steer clear from it so that I don't end up pissing away a month playing it.

Comment

I still have my NES but I don't have an adapter. My SNES glitches out on any game I put in it. Still have a N64, PS1 and 2, a GameCube, and a Halo 3 edition XBox 360 that got the red ring of death over a year ago.
                  Last edited by Sheppirino; 04-24-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

PS2 was my 1st system still have it with my Xbox and my Gamecube should have sold it when I had the chance

Comment

Working...
                    X