Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: How is Floyds ****y Attitude Work For Him In Jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is going to county jail for a month or two. Not exactly hard time. He will just be bored as hell and read books or work out. People act like he is going to Oz or something .

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Like him or not we all know he is super ****y,
      always flaunting his money,cars,diamonds and
      always telling the world 50 is his best friend...
      but jail is another world most of the inmates don't
      give two fu*ks who you are...
      I'll be cool to have a reality show of his time in jailto see of he is really who he paints himself to be
      I would give him mad props if he goes in there
      and takes over but I doubt it...
      I know he won't be doing no chocking up on there...

Comments?
      Is he going to prison or jail? There is a BIG difference in the two. Jail is like timeout until you get sent to the BIG house. Even then, what jail or prision is he going to? That also makes a difference. Not only that, because he is a fighter, he might not even be with the population because of people with your same attitude. The judge & officers aren't stupid, they know people will try them so he may be seperated....Who knows, its not everyday inmates get to see a celeb, let alone the greatest of our era....Inmates may kill each other for a chance to take a pic or shake his hand....

I personally believe he will be seperated from population, able to traing and workout & will be out in no time...

Comment

Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
        You obviously dont know **** about jail buddy...money talks...and protection is cheap...50k to the right people (set) and FMJ wont even get looked at or bothered by anybody.
        YOU CAN'T BUY EVERYONE...
        Another thing I don't talk about things I don't
        have knowledge in...

Comment

Are you serious, bro?

I bet Floyd is jumping up and down! Dude will be surrounded by naked men! He will drop millions, and make them his friends! He'll be inviting them to his Dungeon [Naked Men] as well.
          Jail is paradise for Money May! Why you think that mofo is not even fazed by going to Jail!

War Money!

Comment

Lets just say floyd will be leaving the showers with a limp

Comment

Floyd will not go to jail. His Lawyer is going to show up at the next hearing with a list of all the "Selfless Generous Acts of Kindess" Floyd has done including giving to the poor, etc.

"Floyd has been a model citizen and has attended all Anger Management classes..."

Blah blah blah.

Judge will let him off. Won't spend a day in jail.

Comment

he'll be out in 30 days or less with "good behavior"...and he'll have his own cell away from population

Comment

I say he does his time w/o any incidents. It's only a couple months with time off for good behavior. Nothing will happen. It's just county...mostly dudes that violated their dui probation.

Comment

He's going to jail for like 30 days were he will probably be alone the whole time and most likely no contact with others

He's not gonna be "running" anything

Comment

Floyd will be as quiet as a mouse. We've all seen how out of place and timid he looked when he was in Puerto Rico.

Comment

Working...
                      X