Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Pac disses Brandon Rios.....nasty like......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serv View Post
    when did this happen?

It is funny when people write something they know nothing about.
    :45 Mark

"Victor Ortiz and Manny Pacquiao had one of the best sparring sessions I ever saw in my life" -Freddie Roach.

1min Mark

Manny Pacquiao: "I sparred with Ortiz and I know he's strong and has power".

Source

Pacquiao said this to Michael Marley the examiner.com: “You cannot underestimate Victor. Victor is a real puncher and there is a big chance for Victor to win this fight. Oh, yeah, there is.”

Roach said this about the Mayweather-Ortiz fight: “We know Victor Ortiz and he is strong. I am not counting him out. He worked eight rounds in sparring against Manny, you know. I wouldn’t say that Victor just held his own with Manny. Victor did better than just hold his own.”

Source
    Last edited by FromAfrica; 09-08-2011, 02:42 AM. Reason: I added more links.

Comment

Awesome.

He's got more important stuff to think about then Bum Bum Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew14 View Post
        manny dont know now who is the boxers of today lol.

even sergio is unknown to him when he fought shane mosley.

is manny that old or he is too busy not to watch other boxers.
        Manny is too busy with life. He sometimes is a no-show for his own events. Haha.

Comment

lol, Rios already shown some hate for Pac and he definately hates Seckbach. Check some of Seckbach's vids where Rios goes off on him. In one of them Rios snaps it at Sechback when he asks an old trainer of Bruce Lee if Pac reminds him of Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
            lol, Rios already shown some hate for Pac and he definately hates Seckbach. Check some of Seckbach's vids where Rios goes off on him. In one of them Rios snaps it at Sechback when he asks an old trainer of Bruce Lee if Pac reminds him of Lee.
            I don't think Rios hates Elie...he just gets pissed because Elie does ask dumb questions.

Elie needs to be careful what he ask certain people. I remember in a video Rios was talking about his baby and Elie asked Rios "are you the father?"

Comment

Originally posted by writeright View Post
              I don't think Rios hates Elie...he just gets pissed because Elie does ask dumb questions.

Elie needs to be careful what he ask certain people. I remember in a video Rios was talking about his baby and Elie asked Rios "are you the father?"
              yeah some people hate people who act stupid.Rios is a dude who seems
              he can snap at any second lol

Comment

Not trying to get off topic but this might be the angriest i've seen Rios....

Comment

Haha. This is actually great news for Rios.

After that Freddie Roach video stupidity, He'd be happy as hell to know that Pac has forgotten about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    First off, I'm getting tired of these stupid Filipino reporters talking politics while they're in a boxing presser. That's like asking him about Mayweather during a congressional campaign.
                    This I agree with, they ask him some real boring ass questions...

How many fights before you retire? How many times have that question been asked?

What the hell do they want with him really?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                      really surprising...Pac said Victor Ortiz has the best chance of him passing him to torch. He just needs to work on his speed... GBP fighter....

lol...Who is that? brandon rios?
                      manny is mad at rios still for making fun oh roach, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X