No announcement yet.

Most comparible glove to Winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most comparible glove to Winning?

Does anybody know any training gloves out there that are comparable to Winning gloves? I've seen pics of Ringside IMF Tech 16oz next to Winning 16oz and they seem to have a very similar shape/cut but they are a little expensive. Anything else?

Fighting Sports Tri-Tech Bag/Sparring Gloves, i believe. it's been a glove name that has been tossed around a lot lately. they are pretty cheap at only 99.99, looking good (imo) and you can find reviews of them online.

Comment

i've seen reviews of them and in the review the guy actually compared it to a winning glove. doesnt have the same shape at all really.

Comment

Fightings are a lot like winnings. They aren't as good quality or feel wise, but they fit very nice and are also very light (another characteristic of winning stuff).

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          Fightings are a lot like winnings. They aren't as good quality or feel wise, but they fit very nice and are also very light (another characteristic of winning stuff).
          if you want anything close to winning in terms of protection, go grant

if you just want the shape/cut, go with triumph united. you won't get anywhere near the protection or quality, but they're pretty good for the price

Comment

the TU heatseekers are pretty similar to winning and theyre only 60 or 70 bucks

Comment

Kids are so stupid. Just because fighting sports looks like winning does not mean that they are anything alike. I am glad the op saw the video of the comparison.

Fighting Sports sucks, go with some Grant pro training or maybe some TU heetseekers. They have a video review on the TU gloves, go take a look.

Comment

I'd go with the Grant...

Comment

has anyone tried these? seems like they offer pretty good protection, but I dont want TOO much protection to the point where I cant even feel my punches

http://www.ringside.com/Ringside-Saf...ductinfo/RP+E/
                  Last edited by fallen9182; 06-10-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X