No announcement yet.

N iggers with attitude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    Thankfully most of those scumbags are DEAD.

They should have been fried alive the moment they spread their "gangsta rap" cancer through society. Nowadays you have ******s everywhere, young brainwashed ******s that think it's cool to be a criminal and engage in criminal activity, gang life etc. You can defend these sub human pieces of **** you call gangsta rappers all you want but the fact is they are a cancer to society, to young gullible people.
    No only one of them

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      No only one of them
      That's a sad fact isn't it, mate.

Comment

Thankfully most of those scumbags are DEAD.

They should have been fried alive the moment they spread their "gangsta rap" cancer through society. Nowadays you have ******s everywhere, young brainwashed ******s that think it's cool to be a criminal and engage in criminal activity, gang life etc. You can defend these sub human pieces of **** you call gangsta rappers all you want but the fact is they are a cancer to society, to young gullible people.
        I like NWA lol...

You dont just start dealing and hook up with a gang as soon as gangsta rap hits your ears LOL, you can just listen and enjoy the music without havin to become a ****** lol

Not only do you hate SRR, on of my fave fighters, you hate gangsta rap which is one of my fave music genres......

you suck!!!

Comment

That's a sad fact isn't it, mate.
          i admire the fact they came from a **** area and achieved fame and money just by expressing themselves and talking about what a young dude in that sort of place goes through/does....pretty sweet way to get rich

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
            I like NWA lol...

You dont just start dealing and hook up with a gang as soon as gangsta rap hits your ears LOL, you can just listen and enjoy the music without havin to become a ****** lol

Not only do you hate SRR, on of my fave fighters, you hate gangsta rap which is one of my fave music genres......

you suck!!!
            You like NWAMI(*****s with a mental illness) because you're a full blooded ******.

And you're wrong, gangsta rap influences many young kids to joing a gang. Gangs are all over the place in the Americas.

You cannot enjoy this "music" without advocating violence and every other low life scum in the world.

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
            i admire the fact they came from a **** area and achieved fame and money just by expressing themselves and talking about what a young dude in that sort of place goes through/does....pretty sweet way to get rich
            WHatever you say, you complete absolute ****** ******.

I'm surprised only "eazy E" died of AIDS since he obviously had a lot of unprotected sex with those sub human scum he "rapped" with. Good riddance, though.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
              This bait failed. You tried to get a rise out of ppl with saying N.iggers instead of how black ppl and how N.W.A say it as n.iggas. Also using it as a title.haha. These posters in '09....
              People just say NWA

Comment

Working...
              X