Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos has a better chance at beatin floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos has a better chance at beatin floyd?

Canelo at 154 or

Tyson like JMM @ 147?

Please explain your answers.
    Canelo
    54.17%
    JMM
    29.17%
    equal
    16.67%

Neither. Martinez is the only threat to Floyd. But we all know he's not taking that fight. Out of Canelo and JMM, Canelo would give him the better fight.

Comment

Both!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Both!!!!!!!!
        I say canelo lays it on him. If shop-worn Cotto could trap him, canelo's going to catch him clean and hurt him.

Marquez just doesn't have the size or athleticism to catch the naturally bigger Floyd.

I'd love to see Floyd caught with a Marquez bomb though lol.

Comment

I voted Canelo has a better chance to win. I think Canelo and Marquez are both very good with Marquez being an all time great. Canelo is 22years old and a full sized 154 pounder with fast hands, accurate combinations and real power in both hands. If he fights Floyd I will bet good money on him to win. Marquez is a great little fighter but his best weight is 140 or less. Mayweather beat him easily before. He seems much better at 147 than he was before and I think Floyd is worse now than he was when he fought Marquez. I give Marquez a chance to beat Floyd but I have to favor Floyd. Marquez and his trainer are very smart and they may come up with a better battle plan for Mayweather. At 39 Marquez seems closer to his prime than Mayweather at 35 or Pacquiao at 33. He is ageing very well, like Hopkins.

Comment

ithink canelo as well . Canelo is a young lion with a powerful punch. He will hound floyd and mayweather wont have much room to run. i wonder how floyd would take a body shot like in my sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              I say canelo lays it on him. If shop-worn Cotto could trap him, canelo's going to catch him clean and hurt him.

Marquez just doesn't have the size or athleticism to catch the naturally bigger Floyd.

I'd love to see Floyd caught with a Marquez bomb though lol.
              This right here pretty much!

Comment

Alvarez.

He's just too big and strong, and he ain't slow either.

Comment

Originally posted by nysoxfan84 View Post
                  Neither. Martinez is the only threat to Floyd. But we all know he's not taking that fight. Out of Canelo and JMM, Canelo would give him the better fight.
                  Martinez wont be no threat... he's almost 40... he aint gonna look good goin down to 154... and he gassed out in the JCC fight in the later rounds at his own weight class...

Comment

Working...
                  X