Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you have sex with a 70 year old woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I would totally hit it...I'd imagine her vag has had as much work as the rest of her.
    You think she had plastic surgery on her cunt, as well? Maybe a little "clit tuck"?....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      You think she had plastic surgery on her cunt, as well? Maybe a little "clit tuck"?....
      you're laughing but women do get surgery on the vag walls to make it feel tighter. I kid you not.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        you're laughing but women do get surgery on the vag walls to make it feel tighter. I kid you not.
        But usually it's because it's crazy loose due to multiple kids or something

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          But usually it's because it's crazy loose due to multiple kids or something
          due to multiple dick action.

Comment

LOL I'm glad that I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind getting freaky with her.

Comment

Funny when i seen the thread title i though of racquel and was gonna post that i would definately rid her into battle. In my opinion if theres grass on the field play ball.

Comment

She looks great, but I'm scared of what I'd see down south.

Comment

Thing is that's nowhere near your average 70 year old woman, so the thread question is a bit misleading.

As someone else said she looks great for her age, my concern is her feckin twat.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    due to multiple dick action.
                    If a chick gets soooo loose only due to multliple dicks, that she needs surgery, then i just give up

Comment

I would but could I turn out the lights so I can fantasize she's younger.

Comment

Working...
                      X