Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day Meal - Anything I should add or remove?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Meal - Anything I should add or remove?

9:00: 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ milk, no sugar added (banana added sometimes)

12:00: Egg whites sandwhich with some vegetables cut up in the whites.

5:00: brown rice with fish, chicken, steak etc. with vegetables on the side.

8:00: Special K cereal or some oatmeal. Fruit salad sometimes.

Drink is usually orange juice or that crystal stuff you put in the water to flavor it.
    Last edited by Rampage*; 08-28-2005, 08:19 PM.

damn dude, that is strict, i dont eat good, but damn i dont eat like that. props, sounds good to me though nothin i would change, unless you arnt gettin enough calories do you know what you caloric intake is?

Comment

You have to drink a lot of water. At least 8 glasses pure water in a day, nothing to added in it.

Comment

what's it for exactly, weight loss?

Comment

The body must be hydrated, otherwise you can´t get everything out of it.
          If you will be dehydrated, your blood will thicken and it can´t deliver so much oxygen and the other stuffs to your organs and muscles and your physical performance will be reduced. The best way to avoid dehydration is drinking water throughout the day.

Comment

speaking of water, I always wondered...is there a point where i would be drinking too much water? I would hate to have water retention(edema) and carry unnecessary water weight. Good lookin on any info.

Comment

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting water retention from drinking water? Eating too much salt is usually what does that.
              If anything, drinking excessive water, will make urinate more. At least, that's how it works for me.

The problem with drinking too much water, is that your fluid balance might be good, but the amount of salt in your body will drop because it will be excreted through the urine, and the water coming in doesn't contain any salt. This can be as problematic as dehydration.(actually it can even lead to dehydration, since the salt makes the water stay in the body).

So water is important, but too much (like with anything else) is not good. Same with the salt. A certain balance is needed.

As always, there are no easy answers.
              Last edited by PunchDrunk; 08-30-2005, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Well, I got a six pack showing. But it only shows after I've worked out or am flexing my stomach. So I'm trying to lose a bit of skin.

Comment

Originally posted by My_Sport
                  9:00: 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ milk, no sugar added (banana added sometimes)

12:00: Egg whites sandwhich with some vegetables cut up in the whites.

5:00: brown rice with fish, chicken, steak etc. with vegetables on the side.

8:00: Special K cereal or some oatmeal. Fruit salad sometimes.

Drink is usually orange juice or that crystal stuff you put in the water to flavor it.
                  ive would eat less carbs and more proteins in the evening, but realy that diet sounds real good.

whats your goal with it?

Comment

How's this?

9:00 - 1 Cup Kashi Go Lean High Protein&High Fibre cereal

Nutrition Facts
                    190 cals
                    1.5 fat
                    0 sat
                    0 trans
                    0 cholesteral
                    90mg sodium
                    500 mg potassium
                    31g carbs
                    10g fibre
                    6g sugar
                    14g protein (pretty good compared to most)

12:00 - 4 egg whites with piece of toast (I put a hole in the bread and put the whites in and eat the stuff on the side) tastes like sex and pancakes. (With 15 cal per 250ml fruit juice).

2:30 - Fruits and the low cal fruit juice.

5:00 - can of tuna with toast. My supper always varies.

8:00 - Not sure about this. Maybe some oatmeal with milk? Or some low sugar low calorie cereal?

I try to get 1400 calories every day. Too few?
                    Last edited by Rampage*; 09-01-2005, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X