No announcement yet.

A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
    Excellent post thee buddy, im not a Bernard fan but i respect the hell out of him unlike Blow who, well, Blows!
    Godayum girl you are hott!

Comment

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
      Joe Calslappy can only dream of being half as great as Bernard Hopkins. great he held the SMW title for 10 years but who was in that devision and who did he fight? I was reading an article recently that said Hagler and Monzon maybe denied greatness because they didnt move up and fight at other weights Hopkins did at a very old age and absolutely dominted Tarver and Pavlik. Calzaghe does so and gets a scrappy decision (not in my eyes) against Hopkins and then mullers an over the hill Jones, great stuff!
      Calzaghe had the stones to fight people his own size so why didnt he fight Jones Toney etc when they were SMW and that division was popping?
      Calzaghe fan's responses............

1.) Toney and Roy wanted nothing to do with big bad Joe when they were at 168lbs.....

2.) Joe wanted to fight them but they pussied out...........

3.) Frank Warren stopped Joe from fighting them........

4.) Joe hurt his hands............

5.) Joe came down with the flu..............

6.) Joe had jock itch..............

7.) Joe was busy destroying world beaters like Mark Delaney and Carlos Christie..............

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
        Calzaghe fan's responses............

1.) Toney and Roy wanted nothing to do with big bad Joe when they were at 168lbs.....

2.) Joe wanted to fight them but they pussied out...........

3.) Frank Warren stopped Joe from fighting them........

4.) Joe hurt his hands............

5.) Joe came down with the flu..............

6.) Joe had jock itch..............

7.) Joe was busy destroying world beaters like Mark Delaney and Carlos Christie..............
        carlos christie is a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
          Godayum girl you are hott!
          Easy Tiger!

Thanx tho

Comment

Seriously, Calzaghe's record is ****. He makes Terry Norris look like a world beater by comparison.

Comment

He is god awful to watch, cant after 10 years or whatever on top throw a proper punch, has a padded record and only grew the stones to step up and take on the big boys when they were relics! He didnt even beat Hopkins!
              His show boating makes me cringe he looks so ungainly in there he's just not cool! And im sick of him saying he's good lookin - I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole! Actually i would, id wrap it around his welsh head!
              Damn, you are not that hot!!!

Just an average looking blonde girl. Nothing special. And I doubt you are a girl anyway. Probably some sad, lonely old man, using a false guise to discredit Calzaghe.

Take your blonde hair, your low I.Q, and piss off to a self induced vomiting forum.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post

Just an average looking blonde girl. Nothing special. And I doubt you are a girl anyway. Probably some sad, lonely old man, using a false guise to discredit Calzaghe.

Take your blonde hair, your low I.Q, and piss off to a self induced vomiting forum.
                Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post

What the ****s ur problem dickhead!? Why do have to get personal and insult me!? I never said i was, I knew i shouldnt have put a pic up, stay secret like u with ur ****in muppet aviater huh thats cool! Do u attack everyone who hates Joe or just the girls and newbies then tough guy!?

Comment

What the ****s ur problem dickhead!? Why do have to get personal and insult me!? I never said i was, I knew i shouldnt have put a pic up, stay secret like u with ur ****in muppet aviater huh thats cool! Do u attack everyone who hates Joe or just the girls and newbies then tough guy!?
                    You called Joe ugly. I happen to find him a very handsome man. He can't protect himself. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

And yes I did call Joe handsome.

Plus it is not a muppet, it's cocknose.

Comment

Im not id like him to lose first! He will go down as a God here if he retires undefeated
                      yup! yup! yup!

Comment

Working...
                      X