No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
    lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy... how many times have the klitschkos put their hands on their opponent over the years???? cott? pack???? lara is gonna regret taking this fight!!!! hes going to get schooled and know that Cuba is best known for producing one thing, CUBAN MOTHER****IN CIGARS... everyone acting like cuba is the manufacturer of boxers like america is manufacturer of basketball players.. GTFOH
    Cubans have produced some of the greatest amatuer boxers in the history of this sport, i cite this because they cant just turn pro, if they could, you would have seen savon vs ali etc. once fidel dies there is going to be (hopefully) a flood of pro cuban boxers burning up the ranks.

Comment

lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy... how many times have the klitschkos put their hands on their opponent over the years???? cott? pack???? lara is gonna regret taking this fight!!!! hes going to get schooled and know that Cuba is best known for producing one thing, CUBAN MOTHER****IN CIGARS... everyone acting like cuba is the manufacturer of boxers like america is manufacturer of basketball players.. GTFOH
      Will see you after the fight, hope you will be around, want to bet some points?

Comment

youre telling me the level of laras competition up to now is superior to Butes competition prior to froch? really dude? man i feel like im typing with a 5 year old... go check before you post stupid comments... you sound more idiotic with every passing comment
        Let's bet 20k points! Lara will win !!!

Comment

Working...
        X