View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 04:01 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2705 Post(s)
Frankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these partsFrankie2Jabs is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 168,152.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
you fools are lames, I Only diss fools with the same energy they come at me with!

its just you fools are such pussy PC raised motherfuckers that when someone disses a black person you fools make it into a entire thing lol you dudes are the type of dudes who are scared of black people and put them on a pedalstol because of that fear lmfao.

"how dare you talk shit back to him, dont you know hes black! HE HAD IT HARD 400 HUNNID EARS AGO!" - you lames.

I get along with ALL RACES IRL & here INCLUDING BLACKS and guess what the only ones who I dont are the ones who talk shit about me and/or my people, go figure. Whats that saying "DONT DISH IT IF YOU CANT TAKE IT MOTHERFUCKERS"
You got to admit it’s funny. It’s just unfortunate the way it is. There’s also another underground group of BLACK YouTubers that go as the “NBBC:” Non-Biased Boxing Community. Their role is to counter the extremities of the LDBC or “pro-black” only essentials in boxing and debunked the “racism” theory. For instance calling Joshua or Ward a “c0on” etc or thinking the Charlos are infallible or blaming Crawford and Spence is the best thing evah and Canelo sucks or cheat while also doing “ATG” streams to praise RJJ or Toney. These guys don’t keep it 100. Just fanboys.

Last edited by Frankie2Jabs; 05-16-2019 at 04:03 PM.
Frankie2Jabs is online now   Reply With Quote