Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a fan base as sensitive as Canelo’s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    For whatever reason, I think they as a group are REALLY invested in having Canelo be pfp number 1...Loma fans seem to want him there too, but are content it seems with having him in the discussion...same with Crawford fans, though there aren't really a ton of guys saying he should definitely be number 1 pfp.

But yeah Canelo fans just seem to have this need to make sure everyone knows Canelo is number 1 pfp...I don't want to call it insecurity...but I would definitely say that some of those guys seem to have a lot of their self-worth tied up in how well Canelo does and is perceived...they need him to be viewed as the best so they can wear that crown themselves.

AJ fans were kind of similar though imo...but yeah they have basically disappeared now.
    I'd call it insecurity. Insecure people often align themselves with people that they view as sucessfull. A criticism of them valid or not they view as diminishing their own stature. At one point there was a a few posters that were bragging about the size of Canelo's dick. LOL It's kind of sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      I'd call it insecurity. Insecure people often align themselves with people that they view as sucessfull. A criticism of them valid or not they view as diminishing their own stature. At one point there was a a few posters that were bragging about the size of Canelo's dick. LOL It's kind of sad really.
      I think this is well said to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        I don’t think so.

They’re upset at Juan Manuel Marquez and claim he hates Canelo Alvarez.

Marquez picked Canelo Alvarez to beat Sergey Kovalev by knockout and said he looked good in the fight. Marquez had Alvarez winning the fight at the time of the knockout.

When asked who Canelo should fight next, Marquez said GGG because it’s the biggest fight and the one most people want to see. He then said he would pick Canelo Alvarez to win because GGG didn’t look good in his last fight and Canelo Alvarez has looked great recently.

Marquez also says he considers Canelo Alvarez to be the third best boxer in the entire world.

In their minds, this is someone who HATES Canelo Alvarez. I don’t think I’ve never heard something so insane in my entire life.
        - -Ever hear of BALCO Shane or BALCO Juan?

Comment

Floyd fan base was far worst these dorks actual thought they were on his pay roll . Just take a look at that Larry guy for example

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            Yeah I think Tank's team is just protecting him...part of me sees him giving Loma a really tough fight and maybe winning...part of me sees him getting the Walters treatment which could be devastating for his career...so I can the dilemma for him/his team on taking that fight, if he has other options.

Yeah I feel like Haney's dad is the one really pushing Devin to say those things...maybe to get attention...part of me wants to see them fight now though because I have to imagine Haney will top out at 147 at least...probably more I think...so I can't see him staying at 135 too long, and well Loma's ceiling may be 135 realistically.
            I think Tank can hang with Lomachenko, I don't think he's skilled enough to beat him but he's strong enough to hurt him. Loma on points most likely but Tank KO isn't impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              I don’t think so.

They’re upset at Juan Manuel Marquez and claim he hates Canelo Alvarez.

Marquez picked Canelo Alvarez to beat Sergey Kovalev by knockout and said he looked good in the fight. Marquez had Alvarez winning the fight at the time of the knockout.

When asked who Canelo should fight next, Marquez said GGG because it’s the biggest fight and the one most people want to see. He then said he would pick Canelo Alvarez to win because GGG didn’t look good in his last fight and Canelo Alvarez has looked great recently.

Marquez also says he considers Canelo Alvarez to be the third best boxer in the entire world.

In their minds, this is someone who HATES Canelo Alvarez. I don’t think I’ve never heard something so insane in my entire life.
              Its not just that although you raised a very good point. Its the h0mosexual flavoured infatuation that gets me. Those "hail emperor canelo" or "cashnelo" posts that are sickening they literally love this man to the strangest level like he's personally fuked there mothers and they are the seed that's sprouted from canelos sack.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                Im the biggest Canelo fan here, I represent the fanbase.

Try to find one post where I cry about Marquez comments.

ILL WAIT.

THREAD ENDED/

WAR CANELO
                You mean your the biggest fan girl on here whether its war ruiz, war Mikey, war canelo whatever your flavour of the month is at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  Its not just that although you raised a very good point. Its the h0mosexual flavoured infatuation that gets me. Those "hail emperor canelo" or "cashnelo" posts that are sickening they literally love this man to the strangest level like he's personally fuked there mothers and they are the seed that's sprouted from canelos sack.
                  Some gay ass undertones to that Godnelo ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Some gay ass undertones to that Godnelo ****
                    I've never seen anything like it. He's like a demi god sex symbol to some of his nuthuggers. They probably show more affection to a man they've never met than they do there wives/girlfriends in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      That just about sums it up bro lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X