Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valiant Donaire Lost The WBSS Battle, But Won The Legacy War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verdict View Post
    Fails to mention Donaire icing out p4p Fernando Montiel. And just mentions his higher weight and later year losses.
    True and Vic Darchinyan is prime at 112 which made Donaire popular champ.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
      Inoue is no monster that's what this fight showed. Let's see how this pseudo monster handles the likes of luis Nery, rey Vargas, navarrete... hell get him in there with Rigeandoux.
      Man he would knock Rigo out for sure now.
      Prime Rigo would be a good test.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Man he would knock Rigo out for sure now.
        Prime Rigo would be a good test.
        Rigo would quit the moment Inoue hurt him, he quit against Loma even with minimal damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
          Rigo would quit the moment Inoue hurt him, he quit against Loma even with minimal damage.
          Different fighting styles.
          Prime Rigo would be able to get to Inoue which would make a great fight.
          I don't think he would quit against Rigo but I would have Inoue winning the fight by Knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Different fighting styles.
            Prime Rigo would be able to get to Inoue which would make a great fight.
            I don't think he would quit against Rigo but I would have Inoue winning the fight by Knock out.
            No way Inoue would quit, he absorbed Nonito's left hook and straight right and never quit and Rigo has less power than Donaire and is not as durable. He goes down even from lesser foe

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
              No way Inoue would quit, he absorbed Nonito's left hook and straight right and never quit and Rigo has less power than Donaire and is not as durable. He goes down even from lesser foe
              Yer my bad bro.
              Was responding to a guy saying Rigo would quit against Inoue but I messed up and put it the other way round.
              I should have wrote idt prime Rigo would quit against Inoue cause he would be in the fight but I still believe Inoue would knock Rigo out.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                True and Vic Darchinyan is prime at 112 which made Donaire popular champ.
                Exactly, what the hell is Idiotsimmons talking about here?

Comment

I was so wrong. I thought he'd get airlifted to hospital but man he really rolled back the years. If it wasn't for the WBSS we wouldn't have been spoiled with all these old school, best vs best fight nights. Inoue was an inferno going into this fight and Nonito became a fireman.

Comment

Ali / srr/armstrong/floydiots jr

Im.not a fan of all americans lady boxer known as scientific boxer such as thier so called legends like robinson. Ali. Armstrong. Louis duffy duck floydiots jr...still...the worlds real and true gteatest fighter of all.time was.non other than the....

Pacaman!!!

Only handfull of. Ego maniac lovers. Self centered down syndrome americanized. Credit takers who cannot swallow thier very own freak pride and ego knowing that a small.midget filipinos brutalized thier americans dream of conquering boxing greatness as a.whole...but sadly on every ******ed americans side twas just a dream for.them...the .philippines owned the true. G.o.a.t. Fighter ever!!!!

What ever americans credit takers said...you cannot erase nor duplicated what the pacman did to.re write boxing history and its glory where the whole.world of boxing saw it and witnessing it multiple times in a.super excitement fashion that only. Mike tyson and senator pacquiao can gived.

Comment

Originally posted by PACisG.O.A.T. View Post
                      Im.not a fan of all americans lady boxer known as scientific boxer such as thier so called legends like robinson. Ali. Armstrong. Louis duffy duck floydiots jr...still...the worlds real and true gteatest fighter of all.time was.non other than the....

Pacaman!!!

Only handfull of. Ego maniac lovers. Self centered down syndrome americanized. Credit takers who cannot swallow thier very own freak pride and ego knowing that a small.midget filipinos brutalized thier americans dream of conquering boxing greatness as a.whole...but sadly on every ******ed americans side twas just a dream for.them...the .philippines owned the true. G.o.a.t. Fighter ever!!!!

What ever americans credit takers said...you cannot erase nor duplicated what the pacman did to.re write boxing history and its glory where the whole.world of boxing saw it and witnessing it multiple times in a.super excitement fashion that only. Mike tyson and senator pacquiao can gived.
                      where do i send the pac love doll, pac sheets, pillow, and used pac jock strap?

Comment

Working...
                      X