View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:10 AM #34
Lineal and Undisputed

Quoted: 7546 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,837.64
Total Points: 105,139.26
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4Pdunny View Post
hahaah at you getting this wild about boxers you likely aren't related to!
You have to love these Wildtards who suddenly think that fights are scored based on how many KD's you get.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote