No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares Applying Promotional Pressure For Donaire Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Might be true but Rigo was dropped and wobbled a couple times by The inexperience Texan Roberto Marriocan who I think was rushed , The power of Doniare will Ko the crafty Rigo in 6 rounds or less
    He didn't get dropped...marroquin weighted that day 140 pounds vs rigo 128...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      He didn't get dropped...marroquin weighted that day 140 pounds vs rigo 128...
      just FYI, marroquin only weigh 134 that night...

Comment

rigo needs to fight someone like montiel or darchinyan,ex champs to look better for a unification,mares and donaire have already faced quality fighters,i believe mares has his mandatory and maybe donaire just might face rigo first,he should just get that fight out of the way,i really believe rigo won't last 5 rounds,once he feels the power he'll be running and holding

Comment

It's Bob Arum not wanting to make this fight. he wants Mares to do the same thing Mosley and Marquez did which is leave GBP and let him promote the fight. Which GBP shouldn't let happen and Mares is just going to have to deal with it.

Comment

Mares has done all he can to ask for this fight. Nonito needs to make more noise and put more pressure on Arum.

Comment

I am sure GBP would make the fight (under the correct conditions) but Arum won't do it no matter how much Donaire complains because he already got Donaire back so him trying to get out again is probably impossible, and he wants to lure away Mares who is the first star GBP really built.

The boxing game at it's finest~

Comment

Donīt believe all Donaireīs bs, he already said he is moving to 126 after Arce.

Comment

I get the sense that Mares wants the fight more than Donaire. I'm not saying Nonito is afraid of Abner, just that it seems like he's not making enough noise to make the fight happen.

On a side note, and I really hate saying this, cross-promotional fights (between GB and TR) will only happen after Arum dies!

Comment

My first time to know that dsource is now writing for BS.

Comment

Boxing needs a UFC style super-structure so that these fights get made. **** promoters like Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X