Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez retires will Pacfans accuse him of ducking Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't fight a guy 4 times and duck him.

Comment

Marquez already proved he can beat Manny, no reason to fight him ever again.

Comment

i am a PACQUIAO FAN and this thread and who ever thinks that marquez is ducking pacquiao is a dumb motherphucker. this 2 guys fought 4 times without bullshiet demands and some silly kindergarten excuses no to fight. both got bloodied up and as sad as seeing my countryman fall it's all good cuz he went there and fought and accepted the defeat like a true champ.

if marquez would still fight i want to see him against rios or danny garcia. if he retires then good for him. he knocked pacquiao to dreamland without again asking and making lame excuses for not to fight. i don't see any problems with that.

so again this two are warriors nobody's ducking nobody like someone who's on vacation and whines like a little biatch on the sideline.

Comment

I do think he should be a gentleman and give Manny a rematch.

Pacquiao gave him 3 so Marquez should at least give Manny a shot to redeem himself.

Comment

no, he knocked him the fuck out fair and square
            in fact, Marquez should retire now, nothing more to prove
            don't stick around and lose again due to aging, go out with the win

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Pacquiao ducked Marquez for a combined 7 years. 4 years after the first fight, another 3 years after the rematch. This was on top of Marquez getting robbed. An obvious tactic to let his rival get old and be at an ineffective weight class, to get an easy victory and claim he finally beat him. But Marquez, even with age and weight against him, wasn't having any of that. He could retire if he wants, he gets a pass from and i'm sure many other boxing fans give him a pass. He's f-cking 40 years old with a style that does not come equipped with good defense; which does not favor 40 year olds.
              People like this don't know **** about boxing.

You can tell this idiot just recently started following boxing. Why? because it's well documented that Marquez walked away because he didn't like the split.

Comment

If Pacquaio knocked Marquez out like that in any of their fights I doubt he'd have given him a rematch.

Comment

you know damn well they'd try and scream that nonsense

Comment

I cant see why they would, they have already had four fights, and if anybody deserves to decide when its time to go, its Marquez after the long and challenging career he has had.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
                      You can't fight a guy 4 times and duck him.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Comment

Working...
                      X