Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with Gerald McClellan 6 Years After the Benn Fight (MUST WATCH)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Gerald McClellan 6 Years After the Benn Fight (MUST WATCH)

This is depressing.

Comment

so hard to watch, looks so young too. The part where they talk about RJJ is deep too, I think RJJ should've visited him earlier so he could've perhaps retire ages ago.
      Last edited by Phil Ivey; 05-27-2011, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Yes, Roy Jones should visit. He might realize that he can end up like that, if not worse.

Man, what a sport boxing is. No other sport like it.

Comment

The Brits are very Classy. I need to find out a legit address. I certainly plan to donate just a little cash I can scrape up.

Comment

Depressing as hell. Benn/McClellan was the first fight i ever saw as a kid, and I'll never forgot what a beast McClellan was in the ring.

People have said he wasn't a nice person outside the ring but it's so sad to see a warrior in that condition.

Comment

This demonstrates how much all boxers put on the line every time they fight. And not just because it could happen to them but they could just as easily have to live with themselves if they did it to someone else.Every pro boxer faces the same risks when they step in the ring. Which is why I can't stand idiots on this site who talk in such disrespectful terms about this fighter or that fighter using terms like bums cherry pickers or whatever. All boxers deserve respect from the fans no matter where they come from or what their record is.

Comment

very sad to see,i went on his website and gave a donation,was very happy to do so.

Roy does need to see the truth and protect his health,whats point in having money if you dont have your health?.

Comment

Worst referee EVER, Alfred Azaro.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                    Yes, Roy Jones should visit. He might realize that he can end up like that, if not worse.

Man, what a sport boxing is. No other sport like it.
                    Jones has visited McClellan a number of times

Comment

Working...
                    X