Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost 1 year ago Andre Ward KO Kovalev in the 8th round.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    1. Andre bullied kovalev in the 1st fight which Andre CLEARLY won.

2. 2nd fight S.O.G. whooped kovalev into submission.
    ward had the face of beaten fighter who knew he was beaten after the first fight. kovalev bullied him. ward resorted to cheating tactics in the second fight and still needed help form a corrupt ref.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      in order to validate that, post up a vid of the fight where all he did was hit someone in the balls to get a ko.

cheers, would make a nice xmas present.

so yeh to clarify - dont actually write a reply, just validate what you said with a link of the full fight where that is all that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I saw S.O.G. whoop kovalev & Kessler.
        Cool. Must have been quite an experience. It’s always electrifying when the homeboy wins in front of his fans. Knowing fans wouldn’t applaud the way he was gifted those wins. I don’t know which type of boxing fan you are, but I have seen my fair share of bad calls here in Denmark and it always surprises me when the majority applauds a dubious decision.

Comment

Only Ward fans can be proud and boastful of that win. "Son of Judges" one of the dirtiest fighters of all time. A throw back to Harry Greb and Fritzie Zivic.

OP should probably watch this again, and then change his username and Avatar--at least to a boxer, not a flunky wrestler.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Never before has any boxer landed so many legal low blows. Ward is a legend. The most legal low blows against Kovalev and the most legal headbutts against Kessler. What a skilled fighter he was.
            geezuz......

right at the beginning of the fight weeks said that the trunks where high.... on both of them.... so beltline level he was able to work on....

also.... mainly only one went a bit too low (below the line that tony weeks indicated).....

thats it just one......

how is it "so many" low blows again when tony weeks clearly let them work the belt line since the beginning cuz I repeat he said trunks where a bit too high?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              ha but no, there was only one, right as the ref was calling it off.
              same thing I just said

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                ok so he didnt ball someone to ko them in any part of that.

Comment

maybe the worst high profile title fight ending ever alongside golota vs bowe

Comment

Working...
                  X