The Homeschooled Kids Who Shoot To Kill | RISE OF THE RADICALS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The Homeschooled Kids Who Shoot To Kill | RISE OF THE RADICALS

https://youtu.be/QEFkHr9MkXg

SIX-YEAR-OLD Derrica Grace has never been to school, but she can discuss Cryptocurrency, explain the history of the Blank Panther movement, and show you how to shoot an Uzi. It’s all thanks to her father, Derrick Grace II – an author and mentor to Florida youth who developed his own set of homeschooling curriculums after making the decision to pull his son out of first grade in 2016. Grace II, of Tampa, now spreads a message of individualism and self-sufficiency, and has built a business around his ‘Unlearn and Relearn’ curriculum, which is available for others to purchase, alongside a range of books containing guidance for adults. What’s more, the 28-year-old has garnered attention for posting a series of videos online showing his daughter Derrica and son Derrick Grace III loading guns and reciting facts learned from their homeschool experience.
    Last edited by COVID-19; 01-25-2018, 08:07 PM.

Land of the free!

Comment

Ah, so MCC is a homeschool teacher. Now it all makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostofdempsey View Post
        ah, so mcc is a homeschool teacher. Now it all makes sense.

.............mcc????

Comment

Blacks have taken such a collective L throughout history that this is the only way they can maintain their egos lol

Comment

That honestly doesn't scare me at all.

- No matter how whacky the **** her parents are teaching her is I doubt it's any more radical than what I experienced in a California public school (or maybe just identical).

- Children who grow up respecting firearms with parental supervision are way way less likely to go on some impulsive shooting spree. Historically they've been underparented/attention-starved videogamers.
            Last edited by ////; 01-26-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              That honestly doesn't scare me at all.

- No matter how whacky the **** her parents are teaching her is I doubt it's any more radical than what I experienced in a California public school (or maybe just identical).

- Children who grow up respecting firearms with parental supervision are way way less likely to go on some impulsive shooting spree. Historically they've been WHITE
              fixed it for u bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                fixed it for u bro.
                That's not true tho.

They aren't as underrepresented in mass shootings as they are in all other crime types (for example in "normal" murder/rape) but they're still somewhat underrepresented in all violent crime types including mass shootings.

Here's a bit of a breakdown.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ographics.html

"Perpetrators that Mother Jones classifies as Asian make up 7.4 percent of the data set, versus an estimated 5.7 percent of the population, while those MoJo identifies as black represent 17.0 percent of the mass shooters in the database versus an estimated 13.3 percent of the population. According to this data set, then, Asians and black Americans are overrepresented among mass shooters by about the same proportion (a bit more than one-fourth) that whites are underrepresented. "
                Last edited by ////; 01-26-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X