Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse was plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tag "dummy" is plausible for Shoulder Roll. He wants to stick up for a Mexican Multi millionaire who he claims was merely too careless and too poor to have his steaks flown in from Australia. Why, steaks probably cost $15-$16 per pound that way. Carrot top was not going to be ripped off like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      The tag "dummy" is plausible for Shoulder Roll. He wants to stick up for a Mexican Multi millionaire who he claims was merely too careless and too poor to have his steaks flown in from Australia. Why, steaks probably cost $15-$16 per pound that way. Carrot top was not going to be ripped off like that.
      No need for the name calling.

Canelo has corrected his mistake, is doing year-round VADA testing, and looks better than ever.

If he was a product of clenbuterol I would have expected to see him get worse once he was off it. Not actually improve.

Comment

--- When Canelo got on BALCO Vic's VADA Vitamins, he leveled the playing field and whooped Golovkin worse than before.

Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Canelo has corrected his mistake, is doing year-round VADA testing, and looks better than ever.

If he was a product of clenbuterol I would have expected to see him get worse once he was off it. Not actually improve.
          How can you tell that he has improved and how can you determine what is due to tactical adjustments or opponent regression?

Do you have access to his medical files, heartratedata and so on since you can tell he has improved?

Come on man. This is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            How can you tell that he has improved and how can you determine what is due to tactical adjustments or opponent regression?

Do you have access to his medical files, heartratedata and so on since you can tell he has improved?

Come on man. This is stupid.
            I can tell he has improved because he performed much better in the second GGG fight when he was proven clean.

Comment

I can tell he has improved because he performed much better in the second GGG fight when he was proven clean.
              Again: WHY did he look better? Because of GGG regression? Because of better gameplan? We don't know. You need the medical facts to see if doping was involved.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Again: WHY did he look better? Because of GGG regression? Because of better gameplan? We don't know. You need the medical facts to see if doping was involved.
                What regression did you see in GGG? He looked like his usual dominant, tomato-can crusher self against Vanes Martirosyan.

And what better gameplan did you see from Canelo? He actually stood right in front of Golovkin which should have perfectly played into the hands of Mr. Mexican Style.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  --- When Canelo got on BALCO Vic's VADA Vitamins, he leveled the playing field and whooped Golovkin worse than before.

Thanks for the reminder.
                  As far as I know Canelo neither trains at Conte's SNAC facility nor uses his SNAC supplements.

So this is a baseless argument.

I see this a lot when it comes to Canelo, people criticizing him with flawed logic or out of emotion.

It's what spurred me on to make this thread.

Comment

What regression did you see in GGG? He looked like his usual dominant, tomato-can crusher self against Vanes Martirosyan.

And what better gameplan did you see from Canelo? He actually stood right in front of Golovkin which should have perfectly played into the hands of Mr. Mexican Style.
                    No need for me to take it further. If you don’t get the argument you don’t get the argument.

Comment

He didn't make a mistake, pal. You are buying the horse****, therefore you are an idiot and that is a name all right. Sorry about that, idiot.

There is not one good reason in the world he would he would not pay a few extra dollars per pound to ensure that he had clean meat and protect millions of dollars, unless he was cheating to begin with. He was cheating, and furthermore it is obvious, for the reason just named.

Comment

Working...
                      X