Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would take a miracle to bust top 4 for Leicester.

Simply because the other clubs, minus Chelsea, will be spending money. Specifically United.

If they find another 10 or so goals like you said. They could top Chelsea, and Arsenal possibly.

Sad days indeed but reality is, I have zero belief that Sarri will train up the thoroughbreds. He'll just rely on Luiz and Willian and get nowhere.

Arsenal have no long teem money so Aubameyang will need 30 goals to carry them.

Leicester find another Mahrez and goals out of midfield. It'll be a season to watch. Brenda will have them in the chase, i think.

Comment

• Only in Spain could a team that’s won 8 of 11 la liga titles and 4 of the last 5 copa del Rey’s can be considered a team in shambles.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
        Only in Spain could a team that’s won 8 of 11 la liga titles and 4 of the last 5 copa del Rey’s can be considered a team in shambles.
        With arguably the greatest player ever.. anything but a CL is a failure

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          It would take a miracle to bust top 4 for Leicester.

Simply because the other clubs, minus Chelsea, will be spending money. Specifically United.

If they find another 10 or so goals like you said. They could top Chelsea, and Arsenal possibly.

Sad days indeed but reality is, I have zero belief that Sarri will train up the thoroughbreds. He'll just rely on Luiz and Willian and get nowhere.

Arsenal have no long teem money so Aubameyang will need 30 goals to carry them.

Leicester find another Mahrez and goals out of midfield. It'll be a season to watch. Brenda will have them in the chase, i think.
          I mean they won the league a few years ago lol.. granted most of the league was dog****.. But can we deny that outside of Liverpool and City that the rest of the league is pretty meh atm?

I don't see a top 4 finish being impossible.. I think United have deep issues.. I doubt selling and buying a few players will sort everything in the short term

I would like to see Spurs win the CL and then Poch given big time backing from Levy

But that still leaves the last place open.. for one of Chelsea, Arsenal, United or an Everton/Leicester

Comment

• Interesting rumors i saw on BBC

Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri has agreed a deal to take over as Juventus manager after Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola turned the Italian side down. (Italian journalist Tancredi Palmeri, via Sunday Mirror)

Juventus are ready to offer Argentina striker Paulo Dybala, 25, and 28-year-old Brazilian left-back Alex Sandro in a swap deal for Manchester United's France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26.

Not sure i want two more South Americans at United.. for the most part they don't have a good history in England. Those 2 were being talked up as future starts a few years ago.. but not heard that much since

We do need a left back though, which shows how bad we were last season as our current LB won player of the season

Comment

• That Sarri rumour is too good to be true.

They’d also have to pay £5 mill for the bum

Comment

• That Sarri rumour is too good to be true.

They’d also have to pay £5 mill for the bum

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Interesting rumors i saw on BBC

Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri has agreed a deal to take over as Juventus manager after Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola turned the Italian side down. (Italian journalist Tancredi Palmeri, via Sunday Mirror)

Juventus are ready to offer Argentina striker Paulo Dybala, 25, and 28-year-old Brazilian left-back Alex Sandro in a swap deal for Manchester United's France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26.

Not sure i want two more South Americans at United.. for the most part they don't have a good history in England. Those 2 were being talked up as future starts a few years ago.. but not heard that much since

We do need a left back though, which shows how bad we were last season as our current LB won player of the season
                  Sandro and Dybala are great players mate.
                  If you get both for Pogba id make that trade in a second.

Comment

• Dybala, that's a player. He plays kind of like Tevez really. Can't really go wrong for United if they are signing a player with that profile.

Sandro though. I don't believe in Brazilian defenders. Good luck with that.

I won't believe the Sarri thing, until it happens.

Can you imagine the **** storm that will happen when he goes to Turin and tells Chiellini to **** off like he did Cahill? Or says some **** like "Ronaldo doesn't fit my football. He's too selfish."

Comment

• Sarri is so pointless.

His football.

Anytime the team lose it’s not his football.

We’ll get trounced by Arsenal now because all our good players are injured other than Hazard and he’ll just say.

That wasn’t my football.

Got to question him regarding so many injuries too. Chelsea never get injuries like this.

Looking forward to Lamps next season.

Realistically Hazard is worth at least 10 points. So Chelsea are looking at 60 odd points next season which puts us about 8th.

Absolutely needless to keep Sarri when the writing is clearly on the wall.

No one wants to finish 8th with Pedro, Willian and Giroud as our strike force.

Pulisic will have to sit on the bench for 8 months until he understands his mythical brand of football as will any youths.

Sarri has zero grace. He’ll be booed the moment we get slapped up by Norwich or something

Comment

Working...
                      X