No announcement yet.

Would you mess with this bad ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you mess with this bad ass?

The guy in the black car is driving like a douche and then he decides to come out and confront the driver which is following him, you might need to fast forward a bit.

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
    The guy in the black car is driving like a douche and then he decides to come out and confront the driver which is following him, you might need to fast forward a bit.

Hahahaha he was ready to whip some ass with them leather gloves on.

Comment

Reminds me of Kevin Hart's run in with the Chinese guy.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Reminds me of Kevin Hart's run in with the Chinese guy.

That's jokes dude, I can see the similarities

Comment

I would have laughed at him...and hit the gas...And as he flipped over the roof of my car I would have reversed. Just to see how bad he really was. He gets out armed with driving gloves....lol Do that in Miami or LA....:WORD:

Comment

When he came out, I was like what a soft biatch, but then he stood there and stared, and his face was like hmmm, he looks like the type of sick ****er to follow you home, not do or say a word, and then after days, will kill you in the silent of the night by climbing through your locked window with a sharp blade.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post

nah!
              I wouldn't **** with him...he looks like Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat...I like my soul

Comment

I was mildly hoping he'd start busting out the Gangham style dance.

Comment

leather gloves and everything. What an asshole.

Comment

He wouldn't haven't gotten out if he saw me in my car.

Comment

Working...
                    X