Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    @ Iceman speaking on Jins marriage....then...

@ him sending her a friend request after....lol

He only sent her a friend request so he could comment on her page, directly to her.

Unlike a lot of other people, who hide behind screen names on message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      So in your opinion, because she was his manager she should have his belts? Or because Shane cheated on her she should have his belts? That isn't math that makes any sense. In fact, while were at it I think all boxers should give their belts to their managers. Why not??
      Since the divorce was filed in California and community property rules apply, Jin gets half of Sugar Shane's fight purses during their marriage. But luckily for Sugar, his big fight against Manny Pacquiao was held after the couple separated, so his $3 mil is his alone.

The settlement provides that ex-wife Jin "shall maintain custody and control of three championship belts for each of the respective parties' three minor children." Each of the kids get a belt when they turn 18.

And Jin will get half of Sugar Shane's cut of profits from videotapes and DVDs of his big fights, including bouts with Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto and Fernando Vargas.

Comment

@ Iceman speaking on Jins marriage....then...

@ him sending her a friend request after....lol

I can see why Jin would react poorly to John, as she was getting pwned by a room full of people right in her face. However she's still a d*ck for taking Shane's belts.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          He only sent her a friend request so he could comment on her page, directly to her.

Unlike a lot of other people, who hide behind screen names on message boards.

oh yeah thats why....gotcha

Comment

I can see why Jin would react poorly to John, as she was getting pwned by a room full of people right in her face. However she's still a d*ck for taking Shane's belts.
            What part of california is a community property state dont you understand?

Comment

Since the divorce was filed in California and community property rules apply, Jin gets half of Sugar Shane's fight purses during their marriage. But luckily for Sugar, his big fight against Manny Pacquiao was held after the couple separated, so his $3 mil is his alone.

The settlement provides that ex-wife Jin "shall maintain custody and control of three championship belts for each of the respective parties' three minor children." Each of the kids get a belt when they turn 18.

And Jin will get half of Sugar Shane's cut of profits from videotapes and DVDs of his big fights, including bouts with Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto and Fernando Vargas.
              Yeah I've read all the articles on it. I don't care if a judge decided it, they are Shane's belts and while it is 100% legal. It is ****ed up. I disagree with anyone who thinks that's not ****ed up. Taking a fighter's belts is the equivalent of kicking puppies, it's not right.

Comment

If you manage a business and raise enough kids, you certainly deserve championship boxing belts... Wait no, that makes no ****ing sense. The only reason people are even considering it is it's a mother saying she's doing something for her children. When you bring children into it, everyone gets all touchy. Negative, she's name dropping her kids so she can turn the knife one last time. On the flip side, Shane turned the knife a bit when he paraded his new GF all over 24/7.
                It would be a crime not to parade her around.

But yea, if i was Jin id be mega pissed too.

Comment

What part of california is a community property state dont you understand?
                  It's not a matter of understanding my simple friend, it's a matter of not agreeing with the decision. Comprehend that and come back to the thread.

Comment

oh yeah thats why....gotcha
                    Uh, he posted on her "wall" about her getting Shane's belts. Then said he expected to be deleted.

She actually made the comment "I wondered why you sent me a friend request".

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      It would be a crime not to parade her around.

But yea, if i was Jin id be mega pissed too.
                      She should just turn up dating Andre Berto, that'll show Shane!

Comment

Working...
                      X