Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about taxes, Mayweather is a boxer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares about taxes, Mayweather is a boxer...

Man you haters best start thinking boxing and forget about another mans money.

Mayweather is a boxer.

I hear your cry but you'd have a better chance at stopping the sun from coming up tmrw.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
      I hear your cry but you'd have a better chance at stopping the sun from coming up tmrw.
      If I can travel around the Earth every 24 hours then I could do that.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
        Man you haters best start thinking boxing and forget about another mans money.

Mayweather is a boxer.
        People wouldn't even mention his money were it not for the fact he insists in telling everyone how much he has and waving it in people's faces. For his fans not to then expect some schadenfreude when it financially all goes wrong for him is unrealistic. Moreover, boxing and money are inextricably linked, the very fact he can't pay his taxes means it's more likely he'll get into the ring again, so it does directly pertain to a boxing fan's interest.

Comment

most posters post from a personal aspect they dont like floyd as a person so anything negative they have on him they jump on it as if they care, like if one of the klits brothers or even shane mosley had tax issues it would be little or no flack... im with u who gives a damn about his taxes from the looks of it all of these stars have tax issues and its none of my bis.... this is boxingscene.. well at least i thought so all i worry about is boxing

Comment

Since he's having money and domestic issues, Freddie and Manny might be scheming up a perfect plan to finally take that test.

After all, Floyd's most likely not all there mentally. Best get him while he's unfocused, distracted, and rusty.

Comment

I hope this applies to his fans posting about his gambling winnings too. Yeah! Forget about another mans money!

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Since he's having money and domestic issues, Freddie and Manny might be scheming up a perfect plan to finally take that test.

After all, Floyd's most likely not all there mentally. Best get him while he's unfocused, distracted, and rusty.
                Typical Roach and Arum.

Comment

and the fact he talks about his money only gives his haters more fuel

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
                    Typical Roach and Arum.

Comment

Working...
                    X