No announcement yet.

Gaining weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining weight

I have trouble gaining weight. I am 21 yrs old but have a very fast matalobism or however its spelt. I eat a LOT of food, and when I mean a lot of food, i'm not picky with what I eat. Any ideas? Perhaps supplements and what food you eat?

eat 4000 calories a day for 1 week , and then weight urself if u haven't gained weight eat 4500 a day and so on. And do weight liffiting during that time.

Comment

More calories, supplements and weights.

Comment

This is probably my specialty. I weighed about 134 last year. I was frustrated, lifting a lot etc, tryign to gain weight. I got up to 148 on a freak metabolism like yours. All it takes is eating eating eating, bread and meat. Try Muscle Milk (The collegiant version) if you really think you need a supplement and eat IMMEDIATLY post workout.

http://www.t-nation.com/article/most...ry_methods_101

Try that website and that article. Its a great site people. Mainly catered towards bodybuilders but still.
        Last edited by TexasTitan; 02-16-2008, 12:43 PM.

Comment

eat puerto rican or cuban food. you'll gain some weight.

Comment

He wants to gain it the right way, not become like any mexican woman over 35. (Im mexican, its ok)

Comment

get an italian girlfriend.. and hang out at her grammas.. they feed you until it hurts..

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                currys ......
                I've had curry 2 days running, It puts on a lot of weight.

Comment

for breakfast have a big fry up with alot of butter bacon eggs toast mushrooms sausage etc.. for lunch have a big steak sandwich with a salad and some pasta and for dinner have a huge pasta with a creamy sauce, then eat some yoghurt and fruit for dessert, in between meals have muesli bars, full fat yoghurt/milk or a baked potato with plenty of cheese and mince sour cream, a banana smoothie etc.... drink full fat milk with meals. you'll put plenty of weight on. with this do plenty of push ups chin ups and bodyweight exercises as well as some limited weight training (light weight high rep)

Comment

Working...
                  X