No announcement yet.

Skelton To Face Audley Harrison on 12/9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skelton To Face Audley Harrison on 12/9

Scott Harrison's defense of the WBO featherweight title against Nicky Cook on December 9 is turning into a huge event. The show, which takes place at London's ExCel Centre, has now signed a heavyweight encounter between Matt Skelton and 2000 Olympic gold medalist Audley Harrison. [details]

i just hope it's not going to be anything like Williams Vs Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
      i just hope it's not going to be anything like Williams Vs Harrison
      it wont, audley hasnt got any excuses this time. i hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
        it wont, audley hasnt got any excuses this time. i hope not.
        i hope not, because at the moment he is wasting all his talent. Lets just hope he hasn't left it too late

Comment

Audley has the tools to become a world champ, especially the way the whole division is at the moment, but either he can't put them all together or he just does'nt have the heart, i would love to see him at the top, British boxing needs him, Skelton has no skill at all, but he is worth watching.
          Audley wins if he can find bottle,
          Skelton wins with his courage hard to pick, hope its not a borefest, after watching the joke Witter we need good fighters to watch in England, the Yanks most be rolling about laughing after watching Witter. how embarrassing, to say he's one of us.

Comment

well, at least if its crap you've still got harrison vs cook on the same show

Comment

For some reason I don't give a ****........Skelton wins a boring UD.

Comment

I think Skelton will push the fight, and Harrison has to actually put in some effort, or he's ****ed.
                Winning for him isnt enough, he has no fans and i think he is a promoters nightmare.
                He has to win an exciting fight.

I think Skelton is a dirty bastard fighter, and is the perfect opponent for Harrison.
                Id like Harrison to win out of sympathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru View Post
                  I think Skelton will push the fight, and Harrison has to actually put in some effort, or he's ****ed.
                  Winning for him isnt enough, he has no fans and i think he is a promoters nightmare.
                  He has to win an exciting fight.

I think Skelton is a dirty bastard fighter, and is the perfect opponent for Harrison.
                  Id like Harrison to win out of sympathy.
                  it doesn't look good for harrison, his problems are mental, either he doesn't believe in himself or quits when the fighter in front of him puts up some resistance. i think he'll quit once skeleton starts with the dirty stuff

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
                    well, at least if its crap you've still got harrison vs cook on the same show
                    yep i'm looking forward to that one its shouuld be a good fight

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                    For some reason I don't give a ****........Skelton wins a boring UD.
                    same here i think Skelton will win on UD

Comment

Working...
                    X