No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 7 News Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    One of my top games is metal gear solid.. the fights vs The Boss.. Physco Mantis.. The end are far superior to the fights vs the big metal gear rexxs
    The boss was easy, i beat her my first time trying just using claymores, because she would always rush you to try to disarm you.
    Now the electric guy volgin was very hard, i think he beat me like 10 times in a row before i figured him out.

Comment

I was recently playing RE1 Remake and RE0 on emulators, I forgot how well made those games were. I've lost all hope for any new RE games, the stories have gone too convoluted and they're more action adventure than they are survival horror. Unless they go back to the basics and make it about zombies instead of some stupid godzilla ***** then maybe it would have a chance.

Shinji Mikami, the original creator of the RE series, is making something called The Evil Within. It looks pretty promising.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        I was recently playing RE1 Remake and RE0 on emulators, I forgot how well made those games were. I've lost all hope for any new RE games, the stories have gone too convoluted and they're more action adventure than they are survival horror. Unless they go back to the basics and make it about zombies instead of some stupid godzilla ***** then maybe it would have a chance.

Shinji Mikami, the original creator of the RE series, is making something called The Evil Within. It looks pretty promising.

Wow, looks nice. An actual Survival Horror game. Definitely will keep an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
          The boss was easy, i beat her my first time trying just using claymores, because she would always rush you to try to disarm you.
          Now the electric guy volgin was very hard, i think he beat me like 10 times in a row before i figured him out.
          Volgin was a punk. Actually pulling the trigger after beating The Boss was way harder than beating Electric Drago.

Comment

Working...
          X