No announcement yet.

6 people killed last night here in Memphis 1 was my homie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    whatever. just keep your redundant feud out of here.
    Who the **** are you to tell me what to do, ****? You wanna show sympathy for a self confessed rapist, twitter death threat merchant, crackhead and bull****ter just cos he makes some sob story up after humiliating himself of late then knock yourself out. Just dont expect me to. The bloke is a prick, and you are being one with this 'Timmy to the rescue' crap.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Who the **** are you to tell me what to do, ****? You wanna show sympathy for a self confessed rapist, twitter death threat merchant, crackhead and bull****ter just cos he makes some sob story up after humiliating himself of late then knock yourself out. Just dont expect me to. The bloke is a prick, and you are being one with this 'Timmy to the rescue' crap.
      please keep your stupid BS feud out of the lounge.

Is that better?

Comment

Is that better?
        Thanks for your concern, but I'll pass. The guy is a nonce, this is a forum and if the nonce posts something dumb and I feel like responding I will. You wanna indulge the weirdo, thats up to you, but to me its like being nice to Gary Glitter or Jimmy Savile.

Comment

Thanks for your concern, but I'll pass. The guy is a nonce, this is a forum and if the nonce posts something dumb and I feel like responding I will. You wanna indulge the weirdo, thats up to you, but to me its like being nice to Gary Glitter or Jimmy Savile.
          keep your phucking NSB feud out of here. do you understand, *****?

Comment

and read the rules of the forums while you're at it.

opportunistic, self-serving, e-tough.

i hope larry does rape you in real life.

Comment

This started in the lounge you twat, and no, I post what I feel like posting, and I respond to what I feel like responding to. Not too tough to grasp, eh?

Comment

After all the stuff, threatening Fiddy and Billy Dib on twitter and the numerous whopper's you've told in the past you cant be surprised not many believe a thing you say.
                Shut the **** up you gullible little turd.
                man this is real life not some internet crap,just saying show some respect or ignore the thread

Comment

You would probably knock one out over the thought of two blokes going at it. Your wank bank is probably stuffed full of such imagery.

Comment

Is that better?

Man fuck these dudes man,i lost a close friend and they wanna spout some internet nonsense,fuck em i got real life issues they could only see in movies

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      Man fuck these dudes man,i lost a close friend and they wanna spout some internet nonsense,fuck em i got real life issues they could only see in movies
                      Larry, you spend so much time saying some of the stupidest **** I have ever seen posted that its hard to take you seriously when you post something like this. If you did lose a friend in such sorry circumstances, then I feel sorry for you. As for your 'issues', most of them are brought on by yourself and repeated with alarming regularity.

Comment

Working...
                      X