Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the GREATEST poster in history on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yogi is the greatest and its not even close. He doesn't post anymore but he was the GOAT.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
      Yogi is the greatest and its not even close. He doesn't post anymore but he was the GOAT.

/thread
      Yogi gets my vote also..

Comment

obama all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
          uglypug.......u seem like you are an informative person - great poster, but i don't know.....there's just some intangible which makes me think whether i like you or not

Eh, it happens. I see how I can come off in a way that would make you unsure whether or not you like me. Many posters have turned on me, without any provocation from my part! Lol. . . Hopefully you won't make a final decision until you see more of my work. . Fingers crossed I sway you to befriend the 'pug, rather than despise the 'pug.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Eh, it happens. I see how I can come off in a way that would make you unsure whether or not you like me. Many posters have turned on me, without any provocation from my part! Lol. . . Hopefully you won't make a final decision until you see more of my work. . Fingers crossed I sway you to befriend the 'pug, rather than despise the 'pug.

that guy in your sig looks like he's the product of swallowing a much larger man whole.

what a funny build he's got

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

that guy in your sig looks like he's the product of swallowing a much larger man whole.

what a funny build he's got
              Haha, aye. He might be the shortest middleweight in history, or at least one of them. At 5'4'', 160 pounds, he's a little ball of pure muscle, and power. Lol you can tell he's a hardened man straight outta the eastern bloc.

He's such a great inside boxer, though. Those short, stout arms are perfect for turning hooks over on the inside. And he's so short, all it takes is a little head bobbing, and moving to avoid jabs to weave his way inside.

He's the epitome of an inside boxer. He's got boxing skills (good movement, punching technique), but he applies them towards working inside, and staying there. . .

He's not quite world class, but his name belongs on a very long list of "middleweight contenders," or the second tier of MW talent behind Martinez, Golovkin, and maybe Pirog, and Geale: Sturm, Chavez, Lee, Barker, N'Jikam, Quillin (even though he just won a belt last night, I'm not sold that he's world level), Lemieux, Proksa.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Haha, aye. He might be the shortest middleweight in history, or at least one of them. At 5'4'', 160 pounds, he's a little ball of pure muscle, and power. Lol you can tell he's a hardened man straight outta the eastern bloc.

He's such a great inside boxer, though. Those short, stout arms are perfect for turning hooks over on the inside. And he's so short, all it takes is a little head bobbing, and moving to avoid jabs to weave his way inside.

He's the epitome of an inside boxer. He's got boxing skills (good movement, punching technique), but he applies them towards working inside, and staying there. . .

He's not quite world class, but his name belongs on a very long list of "middleweight contenders," or the second tier of MW talent behind Martinez, Golovkin, and maybe Pirog, and Geale: Sturm, Chavez, Lee, Barker, N'Jikam, Quillin (even though he just won a belt last night, I'm not sold that he's world level), Lemieux, Proksa.
                Are you talkative in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                  Are you talkative in real life?

Lol, not really. But when I do talk, I tend to be very descriptive, and informative.

Comment

The guy who resides in whoreville, US of A dogg

Comment

bump.............

Comment

Working...
                      X