Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marciano Ducked Patterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lick my balls you redneck. All rednecks are ******s mate, that's why you got the username. if you knew your boxing you wouldn't have chosen that. And no Cus didn;t want Floyd to avoid Marciano, he said he needed a bit more experience. Marciano retired early because he saw some decent prospects coming through and was scared.

Like I said before, in any case he is still overrated and ****e. Not an ATG by any stretch of the imagination. It doesn't matter if Floyd even admits now that he was afraid of Marciano. He was **** too, so what is your point? I may be a harsh critic at times but even if you are genrous that bum does not make top 10 and neither does 'The Rock'. Both were average and were lucky the 50's were ****. Marciano was just a great white hope, but in the 70s would have been made into a great white dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny McLean View Post
      Lick my balls you redneck. All rednecks are ******s mate, that's why you got the username. if you knew your boxing you wouldn't have chosen that. And no Cus didn;t want Floyd to avoid Marciano, he said he needed a bit more experience. Marciano retired early because he saw some decent prospects coming through and was scared.

Like I said before, in any case he is still overrated and ****e. Not an ATG by any stretch of the imagination. It doesn't matter if Floyd even admits now that he was afraid of Marciano. He was **** too, so what is your point? I may be a harsh critic at times but even if you are genrous that bum does not make top 10 and neither does 'The Rock'. Both were average and were lucky the 50's were ****. Marciano was just a great white hope, but in the 70s would have been made into a great white dope.
      you lived up to your potentail of being nothing but a troll getting yourself bannded im proud of you

Comment

Originally posted by marciano1952 View Post
        If i remember corectly Cus wouldnt let Paterson face marciano

Liston was 13 and 1 at the time Marciano retired how would it have looked on marciano's recourd to have a guy 13-1 as title defense

and im no ****ing retared that you thank I am i might be young but I know my history of the sport and honestly feel you just a troll here for an argument
        thats not true i have the Patterson bio and its stats that Cus wanted to get Patterson ready to fight Marciano but Marciano retired before the fight could be made, Marciano didn't duck Patterson and Patterson didn't duck Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by alishuffle View Post
          Does anybody else think that Marciano retiring at 49-0 instead of going for the even 50 fights was due to the fact that his most likely next opponent would have been a younger, faster, more skilled albeit weak chinned Floyd Patterson?
          Funniest Thread in history winner....... This thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rocky also knew that Patterson was pretty much next in line before he retired because in an interview, somebody asked him who had a good shot at his title and he mentioned Patterson.
            If Rocky said that it was only because he knew it would be an easy fight for him..... K.O.1.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny McLean View Post
              YES. He retirewd ealry because he knew he was overrated and would get killed by PAtterson and yes he did know about the upcoming Liston too no matter what the people who suck his balls say. Also, it is not racist to say that he was overrated because he was white. It is a race related comment and not racist you dumb ****ing ****s. It's just a fact of the times and 'the great white hope' is a common saying. He was just that which is why they ride his dick and think he can beat Ali. I'm not black, but even a purple man can see that Ali would kill him. He isn't even top ten in the ATG's of the heavyweight division.
              Hey look-a-here boys......... an old fashioned WANKER.......... this fool is a NUT.

Comment

Does anybody else think that Marciano retiring at 49-0 instead of going for the even 50 fights was due to the fact that his most likely next opponent would have been a younger, faster, more skilled albeit weak chinned Floyd Patterson?
                Do two things :-

1) Check the ring rankings when Marciano retired...Patterson isn't in top 10.

2) Check the other contenders who were there , and find if there was indeed soem body who was a match for the Rock then

3) Check out the results of Rocky's fight...He KO'd all his contenders and so there was no need for him to give any rematch. Secondly his body was slowly not holding up from all the wear and tear...DO a bit of reading...why do you listen to trash talks?

Lastly let me tell you that Rocky thought that if he said that Patterson could beat him , he will be telling a lie. Patterson as great as he was would not last 15 rounds with Rocky, he will sooner or later catch him and stop him

Comment

Working...
                X