No announcement yet.

****!!! I think Jermaine can take out Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****!!! I think Jermaine can take out Andre Ward

I think JT still has what it takes to take out Ward and win a world title.

The JT against Froch, MAYBE.
    The JT against Abraham, NO.

I don't think JT is coming back. He was gone after those Hopkins wins.

He fought Hopkins, a draw to Wright, two guys who were really JMW. Fought a true MW in Pavlik and got KO'd. Hopkins ruined him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson2k7 View Post
      ward fights too much like bhop, but with more activity. JT is gonna lose.

Comment

Saying Jermain could win is slightly possible...taking out Ward...not a chance IMO...

Comment

a jermain of old i'd give a good chance of beating ward

now however he's mentally not tough enough is he still gonna fight ward or he is being replaced?

Comment

Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
            a jermain of old i'd give a good chance of beating ward

now however he's mentally not tough enough is he still gonna fight ward or he is being replaced?
            The old Jermain fighting in Memphis would beat Ward by UD. But yep, the date has been set for him to fight Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
              The old Jermain fighting in Memphis would beat Ward by UD. But yep, the date has been set for him to fight Ward.
              I don't remember much of JT past fights when he was in his prime, But i dunno if even a prime JT would beat ward, imo...maybe. It would be close. Ward is looking good enough to take the tourney.

Yeah, in his day JT was great, and I have always liked him...hes a class act, in and out of the right. I like him enough to hope he doesn't continue in the tourney. I don't want to see him lose anymore. Great guy, had a great career, but i fear his days are pretty much over.

Like i said, all he's gotta do is get past AA and he's got it. Nobody else is going to beat him. If anybody thinks they can, and are willing to bet on it, pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                I don't remember much of JT past fights when he was in his prime, But i dunno if even a prime JT would beat ward, imo...maybe. It would be close. Ward is looking good enough to take the tourney.

Yeah, in his day JT was great, and I have always liked him...hes a class act, in and out of the right. I like him enough to hope he doesn't continue in the tourney. I don't want to see him lose anymore. Great guy, had a great career, but i fear his days are pretty much over.

Like i said, all he's gotta do is get past AA and he's got it. Nobody else is going to beat him. If anybody thinks they can, and are willing to bet on it, pm me.
                What fighter are you referring to...Ward?

I said the JT fighting in Memphis because he received alot of hometown decisions there.

Comment

I can see the same, JT is still a great boxer. The problem is when he slug it out with his opponent then he got caught. Im willing to say JT box ward to a late tko or decision.

Comment

when he fought bhop he was caught with a the right hand time and time again...andre ward throws it 45865943 times faster than bhop and maybe with more power he wrecks jt nobody besides maybe me can beat andre ward

Comment

Working...
                    X