Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Mosley make Floyd **** his pants last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd was hardly scared of Mosley clowns. look at the expressionon PBF's face. he loooked like he was reay to beat the **** out of Mosley. pointing his finger in mosleys face and all.

**** mosley. Floyd is going to givehim the business for real now

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      After watching Floyd shutout what looked like his baby brother, I saw someone get in the ring with him... guess what? It was actually a welterweight. From Floyd's own division and all.

"I- I-I - I'm not scared of you" stammered Floyd, suddenly stuttering like a batty boy who's seen a row of cocks, protesting that he's not scared of Mosley even though no one had said he was in the first place. Odd psychology that. You might say that Floyd **** his pants. Or not.

What say YOU?
      The stink of Gayweather's **** is bad enough to make BHOP smell some more.

Comment

HBO Pay-Per-View's Larry Merchant pressed Mosley for an answer in his post fight interview with him on Saturday night after his dominant knockout win over Fernando Vargas. Is the door still open for Mosley to face Mayweather in November?

"Definitely," replied Mosley. "I know that he has that date in November. (Antonio) Margarito is sitting out there waiting for an opportunity and he is one of the next top welterweights out there. Why don't they go ahead and fight and then next year, me and Floyd can meet up after that fight."

While he said he was open to the fight, 34 year-old Mosley would not commit any further.

"I don't know," he said. "As I stand here my tooth is really loose and I'm trying to figure out if I got to go to the dentist and get some dentures, so I can't think ahead. My tooth now feels like it is coming out. I got to see what is going on."

Comment

Shane doesn't want to fight Floyd......

Comment

Fuck the haters!

Money May!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Fuck the haters!

Money May!
              Im not fighting to prove to the fans whos the best

Im better than ALI

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay1 View Post
                I say many of the sentences in your post did not make sense. Heck, half of them weren't even complete sentences. Shane made a jackass of himself, and would be murdered by Floyd.
                LOL, I'm being corrected on my English by a Floyd boy?

Comment

Mosley is a crybaby,isn't crazy floyd called mosley out 2years ago an mosley didn't want it them and don't want it now,floyd should've jab his hgh azz

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                    **** mosley. Floyd is going to givehim the business for real now
                    Only if by "the business" you really mean "dance around and potshot him to a decision".

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Only if by "the business" you really mean "dance around and potshot him to a decision".

Cenobite, what's this about Bore Hard getting his spot taken away from him at the weigh in or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X