Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else tired of Emmanuel "the windbag" Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    the worst thing about steward is that he acts like a know it all even when he was clearly wrong from the jump.
    yeah,remember how he said hatton would be too much for pac then after the fight he acted it was what he expected......

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
      Manny can get a bit annoying but he acts like a know it all because he is the man knows more about boxing than 99% of the people that post on these boards will ever know.
      Yeah? The SAME Emanuel Steward that gave a detailed analysis as to why Andy Lee would completely wreck Kelly Pavlik?

Just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same Emanuel Steward.....lol

Comment

I know, whats up with stewar"t"

Comment

Cool, i mispell **** all the time on here from hitting the keyboard to damn hard

Comment

Bring back Roy! If not Bhop, I second all ya'll and that was some horrible Clottey licking going on. I thought it was flawless watching floyd videos on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by alishuffle View Post
              Steward was saying how Clottey was dominating the fight in the first round, and acted as though Clottey was never on the mat. While Clottey was falling Manny was still talking about how he was controlling the fight.

He acted as though Cotto had no chance from the opening bell. I would be afraid to have Steward as a trainer if he liked the guy I was fighting more, he would tell me to give up at the weigh in.
              Steward said that he had clottey on every round after the ko till rd 11!!! WTF?? How could you possibly not give Cotto rd 6?

Comment

Working...
              X