Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman on Mayweather-Guerrero, Mayweather-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a coward. He is afraid of Martinez, who is better than him. He is also afraid of Canelo, just like he was from Margarito. He only wins by points or by suckerpunching. Hugs too much. Boring. He engaged a bit with Cotto and it was a close fight, not to mention that Canelo and Martinez can beat Cotto. Even Perro Angulo can.

Comment

Though I totally agree with you, I wonder why all this wasn't said when Manny was weight draining everyone in sight?! Wow...what double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        Floyd is a coward. He is afraid of Martinez, who is better than him. He is also afraid of Canelo, just like he was from Margarito. He only wins by points or by suckerpunching. Hugs too much. Boring. He engaged a bit with Cotto and it was a close fight, not to mention that Canelo and Martinez can beat Cotto. Even Perro Angulo can.
        If you think Martinez is better than Floyd. In the words of the immortal Roger Mayweather, "you don't know **** about boxing.". If Martinez were a welterweight instead of a middleweight, or Floyd were a natural middleweight, Floyd would be a huge favorite going into that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          In your opinion was there ever an even decent fighter who wasn't Mexican?

Comment

I can see all the Money May haters can't wait to see him back in the ring.

Comment

All i can see is Money Floyd vs MARZQUEZ II, waiting for it to announce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
                All i can see is Money Floyd vs MARZQUEZ II, waiting for it to announce!
                Don't think anyone really wants to see floyd pick apart JMM again....even with Juan's newfound punching power. Floyd-Canelo or Floyd-Martinez please.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  If you think Martinez is better than Floyd. In the words of the immortal Roger Mayweather, "you don't know **** about boxing.". If Martinez were a welterweight instead of a middleweight, or Floyd were a natural middleweight, Floyd would be a huge favorite going into that fight.
                  Yeah If that were the case I see Martinez getting knocked down a lot, not because of Floyd's punching power but because Floyd would catch him off balance with clean, well timed shots. A lot of times Martinez gets knocked down due to lack of balance, he has a style that depends on punches from unorthodox angles....one of his strengths but also a weakness.
                  Last edited by WeltshmerzKO; 02-13-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X