Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland was in the hospital (Getting Arm checked) a month prior to the Molina fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut
    the anti-Kirkland dudes are trouble makers .....nobody and I mean NOBODY who supports Kirkland with a logical understanding of the game, THINKS he's ELITE....the Kirkland dudes, including myself...just love the way the dog comes to bite with his "kill or be killed" way of thinking....we fuks with that...so what if he been dropped or whatever...its part of the game...noone thinks he's some slick skilled muhfuker...naw, my man is far from a bottle of Crisco....dude is str8 raw...uncooked as they come...like I said, WE FUKS WITH THAT!!!!

as far as dudes taking the TS post as some excuse....I mean, what do we expect from anti-Kirkland cats?!?....a few meows here and there, but nothing more....as far as we're concerned, Molina can have the "W"....we STILL fuks with Kirkland....Nelo can KHTFO, we STILL fuks with Kirkland....at the end ofthe day, there might be something more than his nationality and skills that attract his base...ever think about that?!?
    Preach it brotha!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So basically this is about a fight he won? He was either injured or drugged from what am reading here, Or he wanted a rematch, Or he didnt think he won fair and square so he is telling us what happens to him on that night.....Guessing since no one seem to understand whats going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Fixed. A month.

Misread at first.

Looks like he had issues leading up to the fight.
        Just like his team giving him a pill. Fighters always make excuses for their performance...why not just admit hehad an off night.

Comment

Molina > Kirkland.

DQ was BS.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            the anti-Kirkland dudes are trouble makers .....nobody and I mean NOBODY who supports Kirkland with a logical understanding of the game, THINKS he's ELITE....the Kirkland dudes, including myself...just love the way the dog comes to bite with his "kill or be killed" way of thinking....we fuks with that...so what if he been dropped or whatever...its part of the game...noone thinks he's some slick skilled muhfuker...naw, my man is far from a bottle of Crisco....dude is str8 raw...uncooked as they come...like I said, WE FUKS WITH THAT!!!!

as far as dudes taking the TS post as some excuse....I mean, what do we expect from anti-Kirkland cats?!?....a few meows here and there, but nothing more....as far as we're concerned, Molina can have the "W"....we STILL fuks with Kirkland....Nelo can KHTFO, we STILL fuks with Kirkland....at the end ofthe day, there might be something more than his nationality and skills that attract his base...ever think about that?!?

Funny thing is that Kirkland's resume at 154 bosses on ginger's. Can you guess which fanbase talks the most $h!t. Here's a hint, they support a spoon-fed redheaded dude.

Comment

James didn't post this BTW.

The chic did. She forgot about it until yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Funny thing is that Kirkland's resume at 154 bosses on ginger's. Can you guess which fanbase talks the most $h!t. Here's a hint, they support a spoon-fed redheaded dude.
                Did u forget canelo was gonna fight the punisher and kirkland?
                He was gonna step up,The fights didnt go thru.Ur the biggest
                hater on this forum puto

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Bushbaby

Did u forget canelo was gonna fight the punisher and kirkland?
                  He was gonna step up,The fights didnt go thru.Ur the biggest
                  hater on this forum puto
                  I guess P.Will and Kirkland were the only ones in that division right? Makes Canelo look like he was cherry picking.

Lara beat Williams and was coming from a KO win so why not Lara? Why do you think GBP was jumping up for Molina to get DQed? Face it, they don't want Canelo in there with any of the top 154ers not named Floyd or Cotto. They know why. They see the same thing we see in him. Good offense with bad D.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    I guess P.Will and Kirkland were the only ones in that division right? Makes Canelo look like he was cherry picking.

Lara beat Williams and was coming from a KO win so why not Lara? Why do you think GBP was jumping up for Molina to get DQed? Face it, they don't want Canelo in there with any of the top 154ers not named Floyd or Cotto. They know why. They see the same thing we see in him. Good offense with bad D.

y dont cotto,floyd,trout,k9,kirkland so on fight him?Dude brings nothing
                    to the table.At least lopez came off a great win.Hopefully ur boy lara
                    fights vanes and does something

Comment

Working...
                    X