Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    HOW COME..........

If you smoke a fatass half-blunt roach of some goody good at 7am......you
    'woke and boke' (past tense of wake and bake).....and you stop and get a big ass sausage egg and cheese on a croissant on the way to work (flashback!)

Have a shot of Hennessy at 7am.....your a GOT DAMN ALCOHOLIC whose LATE FOR AN AA MEETING.
    a very profound question, young negroid.

Comment

I've been hospitalized as a ******ed 18 year old for Alcohol poisoning.

Worst that ever happened to me on weed was a bad panic/anxiety attack the first time I legitimately started getting high. Took a couple of bong rips, and hit a bubbler of some really good and had never experienced it before and freaked the hell out. When my tolerance is really low and I take a couple of bong rips of really good weed sometimes it freaks me out, but I'll just mentally reassure myself that nothing really bad will happen. Maybe I'll fall into a deep comatose like sleep, but that's it.

Comment

Blame the tobacco and alcohol and beer companies who've been continually lobbying against looser restriction on marijuana use and possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          I've been hospitalized as a ******ed 18 year old for Alcohol poisoning.

Worst that ever happened to me on weed was a bad panic/anxiety attack the first time I legitimately started getting high. Took a couple of bong rips, and hit a bubbler of some really good and had never experienced it before and freaked the hell out. When my tolerance is really low and I take a couple of bong rips of really good weed sometimes it freaks me out, but I'll just mentally reassure myself that nothing really bad will happen. Maybe I'll fall into a deep comatose like sleep, but that's it.
          that weed was glazed.........

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Weed is illegal in the U.S., alcohol is not. Obey the law.

Anyway, if you get caught drinking or smoking any of these in the street[respectfully], you get a fine, or maybe arrested depending on your record? So let's not act like we can all just drink in the streets. Also, drinking 3-4 beers is nothing like smoking a whole joint by yourself. A guy who has drank 3-4 beers would be much more aware of his surroundings than a guy who just smoked pot. I can drink a 6 pack by myself and still be the guide for my pothead friends[while they're high] if they need me. Research short term effects and long term effects of marijuana, and compare it to alcohol. They're not even close, MJ blows alch out of the water.

I don't do either BTW.
            Incredibly subjective argument you are making. And no one has even really studied the long term effects of MJ like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              that weed was glazed.........
              No one really laces weed like that though. It was just inexperience on my part for not knowing/underestimating the power of a bong. You're getting about 75% THC as opposed to something like 20% with a blunt. People have done that math and 1 bong rip is about the equivalent of smoking an entire blunt, but in one entire rip.

Comment

Weed is illegal in the U.S., alcohol is not. Obey the law.

Anyway, if you get caught drinking or smoking any of these in the street[respectfully], you get a fine, or maybe arrested depending on your record? So let's not act like we can all just drink in the streets. Also, drinking 3-4 beers is nothing like smoking a whole joint by yourself. A guy who has drank 3-4 beers would be much more aware of his surroundings than a guy who just smoked pot. I can drink a 6 pack by myself and still be the guide for my pothead friends[while they're high] if they need me. Research short term effects and long term effects of marijuana, and compare it to alcohol. They're not even close, MJ blows alch out of the water.

I don't do either BTW.
                ...Wait, what?

Research short term effects and long term effects of marijuana, and compare it to alcohol. They're not even close, MJ blows alch out of the water.
                I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Alcohol is worse than weed in every way....

People even differentiate getting "drunk" with getting "high" like alcohol is not a drug lol.

When you're drunk, you turn into an idiot version of yourself, and you can't function normally on anything you do.

When you're high on weed, you just see things differently, or you block out bad thoughts. You can do everything you normally do as long as you don't couch lock yourself. And sometimes you function even more efficiently because you notice things you didn't notice before.

And then weed is not addictive, harmful to your health, or has any withdrawal side effects.. unlike alcohol.
                  While I agree than alcohol is much worse, the bolded text just isn't true.

Comment

Basically it's ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      No one really laces weed like that though. It was just inexperience on my part for not knowing/underestimating the power of a bong. You're getting about 75% THC as opposed to something like 20% with a blunt. People have done that math and 1 bong rip is about the equivalent of smoking an entire blunt, but in one entire rip.
                      when I used to smoke out of a bong I use to put 5 drops of breath freshener in the water...every hit was minty Lol!...that's all I remember...

Comment

Working...
                      X