No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3, I dont like it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    ME3's level up system is way better than 2's, and I think it's better than ME1 because there aren't so many useless things to level up that you have no idea what it actually does. It's a perfect balance between the two games in ME3.
    I can't wait to test it out. Haven't gotten there yet!

Comment

i only played the first one,

i tried out the second one, but ever since ea took over - the game just didnt feel the same, never ended up finishing it....

ea always ends up fkin things up

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
        I've play both the previous games and loved them but I can't seem to get into this one the worst part is that you can't pick the squad you want they force you to use the jersey shore reject James vega whose a proper twat
        Alot better than Jacobs.

Endings are still trash. The game play itself was fun

Comment

havent played it yet, but from what i hear everyone seems to like it...............

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            havent played it yet, but from what i hear everyone seems to like it...............
            try it out dude, it was best 60 hours i had on the 360. there is also a cool multiplayer if u get it on the ps3

Comment

Yeah I never died once in mass effect, then in mass effect 2 I died in the first mission lol because I just walked in guns blazing
              me neither man once u got the wrex krogan armor skill u were pretty much unstoppable, i only remember struggling in the final level with the missile turrets

Comment

3 was easily my least favorite of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Chex31 View Post
                  Alot better than Jacobs.

Endings are still trash. The game play itself was fun
                  Yeah but they never forced me to use Jacob and he never called me loco

I have stayed with it and it is getting better but it seems like a cluster**** its not paced well at all

Comment

Yeah but they never forced me to use Jacob and he never called me loco

I have stayed with it and it is getting better but it seems like a cluster**** its not paced well at all
                    Is it at least longer than the 1st 2?? For an rpg they really were not that long, IMO.

Comment

Yeah it's way longer

Comment

Working...
                      X