Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez, Pacman, Mayweather, and Khan. Could we have history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez, Pacman, Mayweather, and Khan. Could we have history?

What we have unfolding here if all the fighters I mentioned win their fights could be similar to Sugar Ray, Hearns, Hagler and Duran. 4 of the top guys in the sport around the same weight . I know khan and martinez aren't as famous as the other 2 but those four would have some great fights. Let's say floyd and pacman don't fight, and floyd fights khan . Manny and martinez could fight. I think either way boxing fans would be excited . Manny and khan have to win tho...... I kno its a longshot that it will work out this way, but I can dream can't I ? Lol

Originally posted by hurtbizness83 View Post
    Martinez, Pacman, Mayweather, and Khan. Could we have history?
    Uhhhh you just saw what a bum could do to Steroidgio.

Imagine what professional boxers like Floyd, Pac, and Khan could do to an amateur like Steroidgio. No Commissioning Body would allow it.

Comment

i hope they all fight

it could make for classic rivalrys

are they on the level of the fab 5?

IMO no

but they r close and are exelent fighters

i think rios and bradley and a few others could be thrown into that group if they prove themselvs

Comment

I like what u said man . I agree. I just think if it went down like that it would be great for boxing

Comment

naw..to late man..Khans the only 1 in his 20's the rest are on their way out

Comment

I see your point but I look at it like this. If all four win then we the fans might get some good mix up like this. If all depends if manny and mayweather fight. Sergio and amir are not going to pick any 1 to fight until they know the big money fights are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by hurtbizness83 View Post
              What we have unfolding here if all the fighters I mentioned win their fights could be similar to Sugar Ray, Hearns, Hagler and Duran. 4 of the top guys in the sport around the same weight . I know khan and martinez aren't as famous as the other 2 but those four would have some great fights. Let's say floyd and pacman don't fight, and floyd fights khan . Manny and martinez could fight. I think either way boxing fans would be excited . Manny and khan have to win tho...... I kno its a longshot that it will work out this way, but I can dream can't I ? Lol
              martinez is too ****in big for wifebeater, khan and pac.

wifebeater will never fight pac, he's shook.

you'll get wifebeater vs khan late next year.

pac will never fight khan (see roach).

Comment

its gonna come down to promoters and money like it always does.

Comment

nothing can replicate the four horsemen.

Comment

The structure of boxing these days just won't let it happen. We only get the fights we want to see with up-and-comers, not with the best fighting the best. I gave up on that when Floyd/Pac fell through twice.

Comment

Working...
                    X