No announcement yet.

Pinoy Bravery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZEZ
    I DO ADMIRE YOU PILIINO FANS FOR YOUR BRAVERY & PATRIOTISM.
    I SALUTE YOU ON THAT. THaT'S WHAT I READ & the PHILIPPINE HISTORY UNVEILED. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ IN COMPARISON TO OUR FORUM.

BUT BACK TO OUR FORUM:
    I HAVE SOMETHING IN CONTRAST TO THIS.

THERE'S UNHEALTHY THINGS W/C I CONSIDERED AS SHOULD BE OFF FROM THIS FORUM AS WHAT THE GOLDEN FORUM RULES MUST IMPLY TO AS TO BE FOLLOWED.

I KEENLY HAVE OBSERVED THAT THIS PINOY FORUM HAS PRETTY GLEE
    CONCERN ON ****O & LUSTFUL CHATS.
    I Do Admit That I Do Really Enjoy Viewing THESE OBSCENE MATERIALS But What If THOSE Young People Of Under Age ARE VIEWING & Of Coures We Have Millions Of Youth World Wide Spontaniously LoggING In?
    I'd Like To Say Sorry For Commenting This Way Because There Are Kids Out There Viewing In , Same As We Are, In This Boxingscene.com In The Net,worldwide.

Gave you good karma for reminding us, dude!

Comment

Pinoy Bravery

Originally posted by Counter Puncher
      Gave you good karma for reminding us, dude!
      Yeah man, you all be getting a little freakey deakey, if my girl wasn't so cool, i would probably get into trouble reading some of ya'lls threads...

Comment

Blame ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend
          Yeah man, you all be getting a little freakey deakey, if my girl wasn't so cool, i would probably get into trouble reading some of ya'lls threads...
          Peace, dude... Karma for you as well...

Comment

good idea, we should police ourselves ...

i dont think we should eliminate posting **** pics or vids, but we could post them in the proper threads ...

mga panyero sana magkasundo sundo tayo dito ...

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
              good idea, we should police ourselves ...

i dont think we should eliminate posting **** pics or vids, but we could post them in the proper threads ...

mga panyero sana magkasundo sundo tayo dito ...
              ill comply with this bro

Comment

Agree ako dyan.
                Sa tamang thread na lang ang mga exciting pics

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
                  Guys,
                  I have to agree with ZEZ on this one. Keep the **** pics on the other thread where they belong kung puwede. Ni hindi na ako makapasok sa tambayan natin na hindi ko pinapatay ang picture display ng browser ko.
                  We have the hot babes thread and the salivating pics thread for these pics. I have no problem with the pics themselves, but I'd rather go to a thread knowing what to expect than come in here and have these pictures come up when I'm browsing in the office. Meron nang nasisante sa trabaho dahil sa pag-browse ng **** site, kaya di na ako nagpo-post doon during daytime.
                  Kung puwede lang naman, but if you insist on posting the pics on the pinoy lang thread, then ituloy niyo lang, there's really nothing much I can do. Nagpapa-alala lang, others might have the same problem as I do at baka nahihiya lang silang magsalita. I can always go to the other threads. Hindi ito ang rason kung bakit ko inumpisahan iyong tambayan natin.
                  Si kepsy naging ZEZnuthugger!!!

Agree kabayan!!! yun lang pala. kasalanan ni nadz at chadmack to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo
                    Si kepsy naging ZEZnuthugger!!!

Agree kabayan!!! yun lang pala. kasalanan ni nadz at chadmack to!!!
                    basta ako taga-cut and paste lang ha

Comment

pa-alala at ****-usap lang naman iyong sa akin, salamat at walang nagalit.
                      okay, tuloy ang ligaya mga kupal.....

Comment

Working...
                      X