Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden's 100 explosions this year: What's going on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"refugees welcome"
    "diversity is our strength"
    "islam is a religion of peace"

three simple buzzphrases that destroyed the European continent in the 21st century. well half a continent...Eastern Europe is still holding strong.

Comment

if you would like to know which country is next to fall, figure out how active george soros NGOs' operate in it. his NGOs facilitate the flow of third world migrants into Europe, meanwhile propagating diversity and degeneracy "acceptance" onto the native population with feel-good programs and propaganda.

Comment

One solution, targeted assassinations by the Government.
        Make them clean, fast, and consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          The article is wrong. It’s not 100 explosions this year. It’s 193.

Yes Denmark has implemented border controls to Sweden. Why? Because Copenhagen has seen 16 explosions this year. The criminals caught has all been Swedish Muslim middle eastern gang members.

Sweden is doomed.
          Scuse'me

Comment

Yeah gee I dunno what could it be.

The magical energy emitted by Swedish rocks that's responsible for Swedish civilization must have suddenly turned off after a few thousand years.

What rotten luck that the same magical rock energies also suddenly turned off in the Northern Middle East/Eastern Mediterranean in the 1980s, then France in the 2000s, and now the US & UK.

I guess it's time for everyone to flood into Japan now. I heard they have IQs of 105.

Since no other explanation exists (because you will be instantly fired from every university in the western hemisphere for studying the topic), we can attribute that to magic rock energy as well.

Everyone will go there and magically have an IQ of 105.

Wouldn't that be terrible luck if their magical rock energy turned off a generation after everyone got there?

#PlayDumb #EveryoneAlreadyKnowsButNobodyIsGonnaSayIt #MagicalRockEnergy
            Last edited by ////; 11-13-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Scuse'me
              Danish public service DR made the count. I typed an error though. It's 190 and not 193 in case anybody will put me under the microscope.

Comment

Yes Denmark has implemented border controls to Sweden. Why? Because Copenhagen has seen 16 explosions this year. The criminals caught has all been Swedish Muslim middle eastern gang members.

Sweden is doomed.
                Denmark needs to build that wall.

Comment

Sweden is doomed.
                  You are blessed to live in a country whose leaders are rational, thinking people.

Y'all have hope, while as you say, Sweden is screwed.

Comment

Comment

https://europe.infowars.com/teens-ea...ery-in-sweden/

https://www.infowars.com/migrant-fre...ism-in-sweden/

Sweden ladies and gentlemen

Comment

Working...
                      X