Frank Warren: Lemieux is Saunder's mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Warren: Lemieux is Saunder's mandatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOFZeKW9EUM

Check out this recent IFL interview of Frank Warren, he's saying that Lemieux is gonna be Saunder's mandatory and that also, Saunders will be fighting in September.

Personally I hope the two fight each other as the co-main of Canelo/GGG and the winner fights the winner of that fight.

Lemieux tweeted this out this morning. I doubt the fight is in Sept but Saunders will have to fight him his next fight.

Comment

Saunders is a dead man walking... DL, Jacobs, Canelo & GGG would all put dude to sleep.

Comment

News to me.. Keep up the good work cunts.

Comment

No way Saunders is gonna take on Lemieux, he wants to cash his a$$ out with GGG or Canelo. He isn't gonna cop a beating without a decent paycheck in it.

I hope he does as it's a good clash between two top middleweights, but I just see him dodging it or putting it off since he is so dead set on GGG or Canelo right now.

Comment

Apparently the Golovkin vs Canelo fight will be PPV on BoxNation and there will be a UK card supporting the event, so this could happen on the same day as GGG vs Canelo but on the other side of the Atlantic. And we'll have to pay for it

Comment

that bum lemieux is not in BJS' class, you actually need to skill to beat him not just a punch and ridiculous hair

Comment

Love LaMule, he'd batter Saunders, he's the UK's second Brook in how he's hanging on to that belt at all costs. He hasn't quit yet though so does have heart, I'll give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                  No way Saunders is gonna take on Lemieux, he wants to cash his a$$ out with GGG or Canelo. He isn't gonna cop a beating without a decent paycheck in it.

I hope he does as it's a good clash between two top middleweights, but I just see him dodging it or putting it off since he is so dead set on GGG or Canelo right now.
                  He has no choice. He won a paper belt in 2015 and kept it hostage and then finally got optional defense against a bum. Then paid a step aside early this year when he thought he landed the GGG fight. He now owes 2 mandatory fights or he get's stripped. He was hoping to sell that belt to the highest bidder but was left out in the cold once Canelo/GGG was made. If that fight fell apart he was going to land one of them. I don't even think he get's by his mandatories.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-20-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

No fight for Lemieux before November or December... September is too early since David is healing a shoulder injury... They're eying Cotto for the end of the year... Saunders gonna be happy about that, I'm sure ...

Comment

Working...
                    X