Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be worth Hatton fighting on if he could....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be worth Hatton fighting on if he could....

lets say he beat up Diaz, then he took on say Devon Alexander, won his belt, then fought Amir Khan in a british superfight, won his belt, and then fought Bradley, won his belt and also the ring 140lb title, got into the p4p top 10 (i guess he would) and then retired.

I know it would be very hard but i think he could pull it off, would this enhance his legacy out of the tatters its in.
    yes it would enhance his legacy
    75.00%
    no his legacy would stay the same
    0.00%
    his legacy would get worse
    25.00%

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    lets say he beat up Diaz, then he took on say Devon Alexander, won his belt, then fought Amir Khan in a british superfight, won his belt, and then fought Bradley, won his belt and also the ring 140lb title, got into the p4p top 10 (i guess he would) and then retired.

I know it would be very hard but i think he could pull it off, would this enhance his legacy out of the tatters its in.
    believe it or not, those are all winnable fights, diaz would break down and wear out over the course of the fight. I believe he may be able to KO khan, devon and Tim really don't have much pop to their punhces to earn his respect. I really don't know but, that would enhance his legacy. He could probably fight JMM as well to end it all.

Comment

^^^^^^^

thats what i mean, everyone is saying he sucks and is **** and all that i feel sorry for him, i dont think he will do it but he could and go out on a high.

Comment

it would enhance it but he wouldnt be able to do it

Comment

diaz is too small. decent winnable tune up should he continue, but it is a good fight to retire on.

devon is too inexperienced, but I dunno much about this kid.

khan with roach will be too much for hatton but hatton has a puncher's chance.

bradley/hatton would be interesting... I think bradley's conditioning would beat out hatton.

in anycase hatton has said that he wants jmm. if hatton loses he only wants to lose to the best.

Comment

Working...
          X