Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sasha is a tough ****, so I wouldn't put it past him taking the fight the distance, but I think a stoppage is more likely. Wladimir will land at will and really do some damage. I remember Sasha's face after 12 rounds with Eddie Chambers, I dread to think what he'll look like after 12 rounds with Wladimir. I can see Povetkin being pulled out by his corner to prevent further punishment.

Comment

Shut the **** up Freedom.
      Which racist are you on that 'other site'? I know you got alts there to spew your hateful garbage that you can't fully get away with on this main..

Comment

Wlad by fatality

Comment

Someone close to Wlad (Dave Williams, who has posted here in the past) says that they are waiting for Vitali's decision to retire or not.

It's important to know that first, in order to set the RTL TV dates. They signed a contract for five fights, they will all be Wlad's fights if Vitali retires.

I hope Vitali decides soon, so negotiations and other things won't be held up.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Someone close to Wlad (Dave Williams, who has posted here in the past) says that they are waiting for Vitali's decision to retire or not.

It's important to know that first, in order to set the RTL TV dates. They signed a contract for five fights, they will all be Wlad's fights if Vitali retires.

I hope Vitali decides soon, so negotiations and other things won't be held up.
            I don't see why that should have any affect on their decision to make the fight or choose a date?

Comment

Wladamir by brutal KO

Comment

Finally...

even though he's just been milling around doing nothing with his title....Povetkin's ability and style will still be tough for Wlad to get off. He's not gonna be sitting right there to be hit by the jab, he can get really low and change levels and angles inside. one of the rare HWs who fight inside and is active.

The holding and pushing down on the back of Povetkin's head will be so obvious because of the height/level difference the ref will have no choice but to warn Wlad which will open the fight up. I think he showed he can learn to deal with holding and spin off like he did against Huck to he can avoid shots coming down on him and still stay active.

I will go with Alexander by TKO in a very exciting fight.
                Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-12-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  I don't see why that should have any affect on their decision to make the fight or choose a date?
                  I don't know, perhaps they don't want to get in each other's way with the TV dates?

Comment

there is nothing more pathetic than someone who responds with a "I don't like the klitschkos" or a "I don't like floyd" with a "If wlad was black you'd like him/if floyd was white you'd like him" All such people are doing is exposing their own predjudices - it's pathetic.

Comment

another crap Klitscho opponent. Whats wrong with HW boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X